Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXwjL6RXmy8[/m]

tumblr_lkr45q0ccr1qj64e8o1_400.gif

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Santorum catches himself halfway through calling Obama a "nigg-gah.":lol:

[m]http://youtu.be/egtaV6Pj8yI[/m]

yeah...

you know I hate Santorum but I feel like this was an honest mistake.
because think about it; what was he going to say?
if you assume that the next word in question was "nigger" then the statement he was making is "the anti-war government nigger."

but that doesn't make sense. who would say that? what does that even mean?
it just seems like his mouth got to the word "government" before his brain was ready. it almost sounds like he's saying "government" backwards.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
yeah...

you know I hate Santorum but I feel like this was an honest mistake.
because think about it; what was he going to say?
if you assume that the next word in question was "nigger" then the statement he was making is "the anti-war government nigger."

but that doesn't make sense. who would say that? what does that even mean?
it just seems like his mouth got to the word "government" before his brain was ready. it almost sounds like he's saying "government" backwards.
so what was he trying to say? pick a different word that makes sense in that sentence.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
who knows?
but I don't see why he would string together those particular words if that was his meaning.
anti-war government nigger. makes no sense.

maybe somewhere in his head the phrase "war monger" got mixed up with his train of thought when he went to say "anti-war government something or other."
it's weird either way...