Official BeyondUnreal Photography Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Shot a photo of the wife the other day. She doesn't like to model for me, so I took advantage of this rare moment.

Haruka
4719118571_8b3ff1771f_z.jpg

Absolutely lovely portrait BBA, composition, light, pose...everything.

Israphel

Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Some shots from a wedding this weekend. Just started going through the images yesterday. With my wedding work, I normally aim to keep the shots as natural looking as possible, but this morning I was messing around with some light cross-processing effects to see how they came out. I almost certainly won't give these versions to the clients, (they wanted a really natural look and these are too stylised), but it's something to bear in mind for future shoots.

miguelines0186copy.jpg

miguelines1013copy.jpg

miguelines0863copy.jpg

miguelines0672copy.jpg

Israphel

Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Nice, Israphel. Most wedding photos I've seen are so boring and generic. Yours capture the day, as opposed to being too arty and composed, but still have character to them. Good job.

I think a huge thing with weddings is really how the couple and the guests act. This couple didn't take themselves at all seriously, and just wanted to enjoy their day...everyone there was the same, so it ended up being really a lot of fun. When people are smiling all the time, and comfortable with being the centre of attention (which you inevitably are at your own wedding) then it's pretty easy to give them shots that they like.

Thanks again

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Shot a photo of the wife the other day. She doesn't like to model for me, so I took advantage of this rare moment.

Haruka
4719118571_8b3ff1771f_z.jpg

I like it! Your subject is actually looking at you and has a great expression. The expression part is lacking in so many photos these days. I want to feel something when I see a shot. This one makes me feel.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I like it! Your subject is actually looking at you and has a great expression. The expression part is lacking in so many photos these days. I want to feel something when I see a shot. This one makes me feel.

Thanks. I took several shots and most of them were of her looking away. I chose this one because I felt it showed her personality best.

Absolutely lovely portrait BBA, composition, light, pose...everything.

Thanks man.:)

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
rensmall.jpg

Photo I took of a fellow graduated buddy at school. Blurred the background a little more in Photoshop and used some of Mike's sharpening techniques. Turned out pretty good :)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
f*ck that sh*t.

facial hair is what separates the boys from the men \o/
the ONLY way I would ever shave my own face is if my job somehow required it.
don't do it for a woman, don't do it for a friend, don't do it unless you wanna' do it.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
But what RJ's friend has is a pathetic excuse for facial hair. It even grows in ****ing patches!
well, he's young.

you gotta' start somewhere.
I mean, my facial hair did the same thing at first. it was spotty and short. hardly worthy of the epic chops and goatee it is today.

at puberty, some guys can turn into the MOUNTAIN MAN overnight.
other guys have to fill in the space before it fills out regularly. it's hard to explain. unless you also have facial hair.

you don't have facial hair, do you Igoy? ;)