Borderlands [PC]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
attachment.php

My first Eridian tech. Old Haven has too much loot.

Attachments

• ItemCard00001.jpg
    ItemCard00001.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 90

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I have to say that I sort of hate you guys. I keep reading this thread and it makes me wish that I could play borderlands but 1) my wife would kill me if I bought another game and 2) my time has been compressed of late, to the sparest of spare. Okay, I'm done whining, I think. It looks fun.

~Jason

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
And I'm sure your wife must never buy anything?

In the last 2 months I've bought a PS3, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Batman: Arkham Asylum, MGS4, L4D2, Killzone 2. Which is to say: a ****ton of games. There is a limit to how much gaming is allowed. and I believe I've exceeded it until around xmas.

~Jason

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Ok, so me and 3 friends finally got around to play this together, so we all started a new character, full setup (all 4 classes). We managed to play 12 hours straight, and then we had to take a break. All level 26, and we're having a ton of fun. This is an excellent game!

Anybody got an idea about how the end-game is?

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I've been downloading this for the last 24 hours, and still only at 35%, so I should be able to try it out sometime next week. :rolleyes:

Brizz - let's hook up for some co-op when I finally get it.

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
This game is almost too addictive. The only negative I have to say about it at this point is that the story is so uninteresting that it might as well be non-existent. Also, it's kinda annoying that enemies spawn in the same exact spots when re-entering an area of the map.

My Gamespy ID is: Majik438

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
-OMG Cannon-
This is when you find it again:
OMGCannonPT2.jpg

Also, this is what happens when you combine Siren + Hunter. Some bodies had already disappeared when the last few screenshots (the panorama) were taken.

We must have fought right there around thirty + spiderants declined in all shapes and sizes (and badassery) for around ten minutes.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
that game must be cool.saw a commercial yesterday on my favorite tv-channel here in germany.wish i had a decent comp to play this. :eek:

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Worked up to lvl 27 in 2 player co-op yesterday.

However, for some reason, most rewards for quests are shared between players (as in, both people get a new gun after one of those scavenger hunts), except for weapon slot upgrades :/

I now have 4 weapon slots, my buddy only has 2.

Of course it's pretty easy for him to just get the third one in single player, but still. Sucks:p