Borderlands [PC]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Car crashes basically happened to us all the time. I would stop and open my map, and the guys behind me would crash right into us :p

Mar 6, 2004
So where do they plan to go with this game? Is there raids in the game where you need a decent size group of every class to do their part? Is there plan for expansions?

The game sounds neat, but I live too far from everyone to play it multiplayer sadly.

You can't have raids with you and 3 other guys, you only have up to 4 people in a group including you.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
You can't have raids with you and 3 other guys, you only have up to 4 people in a group including you.

So you can have a group of four people including yourself but you can't have a group with three other guys?

Wah?

Or are you suggesting a raid can't be 4 person strong. I think bba was asking basically if there'd be non-soloable dungeons essentially.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
My only issue with the cars isn't with the cars themselves, its those goddamn barrels. Me hits booster, me hits corrosive barrel hidden by water, me blows up and is instantly incapped :mad:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Everything is soloable, even when you are going against badmuthas.

I know. I said i think Bba was asking if there would be non-soloable content. (ie. Patched in)

I've had a couple bad muthaz though and they needed a fair bit of kiting. Heh heh.

I've also had a level 25 gun drop for my level 12 character. I just sold it. Is there any sort of bank in this game. Limited inventory is forcing me to part with nostalgia ridden bits now.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008

facepalme.jpg

Mar 6, 2004
So you can have a group of four people including yourself but you can't have a group with three other guys?

Wah?

Or are you suggesting a raid can't be 4 person strong. I think bba was asking basically if there'd be non-soloable dungeons essentially.

I said a group is 4, but it's 3 guys and you make the 4th. Raids are like 20+ players.