UT3 Steam Achievements Revealed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MuLuNGuS

Apr 14, 2005
So according to the achievement list we can "become"

This,
[SCREENSHOT]http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/w/images/Titan.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
And this,
[SCREENSHOT]http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/w/images/Behemoth.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

I wonder how they look nowadays :)

here, i found it :D

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.abload.de/img/bru-makdw66.gif[/SCREENSHOT]

Last edited:

haslo

Moar Pie!
Jan 21, 2008
Bern CH
www.haslo.ch
Looks interesting :) Maybe UT3 tempts me to play it again over L4D and Painkiller (yep) and TF2 (and, unrelated, DoW2)?

That Greed game type sure does look like World of Padman's "spray your color" thingy. If executed well, it can be real fun.

Edit: By the way, any news whether it'll be possible to add a non-Steam-bought legit copy of UT3 to Steam to get these achievements? Not that they'd be horribly necessary or anything, but I don't feel like being left out on all the fun is, well, fun.

Last edited:

Dogger

Oct 4, 2004
I was hoping they would give conquest another shot, looks like that dream is shattered.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Edit: By the way, any news whether it'll be possible to add a non-Steam-bought legit copy of UT3 to Steam to get these achievements? Not that they'd be horribly necessary or anything, but I don't feel like being left out on all the fun is, well, fun.
Read the news much? You can add your retail game to Steam, but that's the only way to get the achievements.

truegamer

Jul 25, 2005
So wait... did anybody actually -play- Mutant? I think I played that game mode all of five times.

[NBK]Rattman

Goo God
Feb 22, 2005
nbkillas.com
I run Greed as a votable gametype and have customized coins on my 2k4 server

It's alot of fun...The most coins i have ever carried is over 90 and I could barely move to try and score

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
İs there any achievement when you are killed yourself in the game?
Yeah. Double perfect M. Bison and Akuma will jump in and beat him up. Then let him double flawless you to unlock ANOTHER secret character. If shadows are flying past the moon, double flawless this character and execute your fatality to unlock *ANOTHER* secret character. This one can't be beaten with fists, but with wits. You must successfully complete "The Knight's Tour" - that is, use your knight to hit each and every spot on the chessboard once and only once - or else you will have to repeat the thirty-button "Super Sorry" command with exact timing.

Doing this will earn you the rare, elusive, and extremely hard to get "Darkpulse is wrong" achievement. Supposedly only Dark Pulse himself has it.

......wait a minute, I am Dark Pulse...

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Okay. UT3 chars are going to become x-men with Behemoth this and Titan that.

Killjoy: End sprees in 20 matches.

What? Does this mean you have to end the matches with any of the sprees being on?