UE3 - UT3 Malcolm for UT3 -Work in Progress-

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
I'd combine the 3 posts into 1. But yes I remember the Giant Malcome as well during the live coverage. That pic of Malcome and that RL was pretty cool as well that was one the HD jpgs right? Plus hows the current WIP coming along?

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Here´s a current screengrab from 3ds Max.
malcolmwip06diffuu0.jpg

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
About the Voicepack:

I don´t really know how to make one yet but I want to.

I´ve been browsing through Malcolm´s voicepacks and found some interesting things.
The german, france, spanish and italian voicepacks are complete.
They have all commands, taunts and stuff that the regular voicepacks have.
The only voicepack missing these is the english one...it only contains the sounds of the cutscenes.

I could rip a few taunts from the UT 3 Page and maybe edit some of the cutscene sounds.
Of course this would mean that the voicepack is missing lines like "Attacking Prime Node" or "Enemy Flagcarrier Is Here".

Would that be okay?

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
There's not much else you can really do unless you unless you know someone who can do a good malcolm impression. Hows the model comming along?

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
The model drags along...Still tweaking the back. :)

I´ve recorded 14 taunts and got all the original grunts and painsounds together.
Here´s a little sample.

Attachments

• malcolm_oh_no_you_didnt.wav
    205.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: