What has annoyed you today?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
And Kantham, you wouldn't be hinting at a certain "new" poster on this here forum would you? :)

Heh, apparently I am a loser troller kid little ****.
Gotta love these idiots though. I bet kid still live in mom basement with only his competitive ego to share on the internet. "ForceOfGod" lol.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
No wanted girls around when I go to school. It's just pure luck. Then there's my annoying personality: getting embarassed in less than a second is pure crap :(

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Today I was annoyed by UT:GotY.
I had to re-install so now I'm playing through the game to unlock the Xan model again. I set it to skilled and I single-handedly wipe the floor with anything that moves, which for me is not much fun, so I decide to make it a little more challenging and dial it up to Adept.
Now I'm getting slaughtered.
Ok, so it's not so much UT that annoyed me but the big jump in difficulty between the two difficulty settings.
Grr.
You better beat ladder in godlike, now that's a jump :lol:

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Idiot drivers around here. No one seems to know what YIELD signs mean, and they must not put turn signals on cars in Oregon since I never see them used for lane changes. Today one of god's special children nearly creamed me trying to sneak through a yellow light too late.

[edit] And I swear to god, if the people living behind me don't give their dog some attention, I'm going to steal it and take care of it myself.

Last edited:

Kno One

in particular
Oct 15, 2002
Visit site
:(:mad:

Tim Sweeny, after reading this.

Tim Sweeny said:
Version 4 will exclusively target the next console generation... PCs will follow after that.

That did it for me I can't defend epic anymore. I didn't even bother to submit part three of the interview to the bu main page for fear of the flames.

Kou

Augmentations > You
My ex-girlfriend. Annoyed is putting it lightly. :mad: :flame:

Same, although mine's a bit complex. My ex believed that I lied to her all the time. This was fabricated by her mother, albeit unintentionally (I think). She doesn't trust me anymore because of this and because of such we had to break it off. I told her the truth about everything and she hasn't talked to me since. That was two weeks ago. It pisses me the hell off.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yeah well, that's basically useless to keep it then if the owner doesn't want it in anytime...

The "gf" (or roommate who doesn't pay bills, if you will) again.

I come home from work. The first thing I see is that the cat has just puked EVERYWHERE. I mean, I thought something either exploded or got tipped over and spilt.

The "gf" isn't home of course (never is when the cat pukes it seems) so I gotta clean up. I'm tired, I stink a little and I gotta come home to that? :confused:

I've asked her several times to not feed the cat. I guess she doesn't care since she doesn't have to clean up anything.

Then, she gets home at 3am and imediatlly takes a shower....... then wants to snuggle? I said **** that and came to work.

I wish she would just leave already.