What has annoyed you today?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
My girlfriend (sorta, not really sure).

She is always tired. She gets off work at 7am. On most days she is home by 8am (takes an hour to drive less than 5 mins :confused:

Every Sunday though, she goes to hang out with this guy and teach him sign language.

It's almost noon now, and no word or sight of her. For someone who really really really loves her sleep, she sure spends alot of time away from home.

Maybe she will leave me finally for someone else.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Riiiiiiiiight

Why must people be retarded? I get enough of it at work, so much I thought at first that everyone around here was friendly and warm. For God's sake I was told to F*** off and I thought that was better than "Uhhh... whatsa oil filter? Do I really need that? I think yer just tryin' to nickel and dime me to death... Oh and the guys at the other shop says I need to get my headlight fluid filled every three weeks so could you do that while I'm here?"
Take up crochet or something.

Anything calming.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2096637 said:
Stupid opinions and impressions about UT3 and GOW of several people.;)
Look what I found!

epicfailurepr6.jpg

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
My retarded Polyhedran project for school. I'm awful at math as is, so I have to get a good grade on this.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Today I was annoyed by UT:GotY.
I had to re-install so now I'm playing through the game to unlock the Xan model again. I set it to skilled and I single-handedly wipe the floor with anything that moves, which for me is not much fun, so I decide to make it a little more challenging and dial it up to Adept.
Now I'm getting slaughtered.
Ok, so it's not so much UT that annoyed me but the big jump in difficulty between the two difficulty settings.
Grr.

EDIT

The Sims. In a game that was made for children you can:

Have sex with your step-father.
Same sex marriage.
Watch people be crushed by falling sattelites, be burned to death, get struck by lightning, freeze to death, and be killed by a swarm of flies.
You can have sex with everyone in town, have children with everyone in town, and your wife will never suspect a thing.
A woman can have the children of anyone in town and the husband will not suspect a thing.

But you can't have nipples. o_O

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
The Sims. In a game that was made for children you can:

Have sex with your step-father.
Same sex marriage.
Watch people be crushed by falling sattelites, be burned to death, get struck by lightning, freeze to death, and be killed by a swarm of flies.
You can have sex with everyone in town, have children with everyone in town, and your wife will never suspect a thing.
A woman can have the children of anyone in town and the husband will not suspect a thing.

But you can't have nipples. o_O

Trust me. With enough googling, you can.
Something that annoyed me today. My xbox.

Last edited:

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Today I was annoyed by UT:GotY.
I had to re-install so now I'm playing through the game to unlock the Xan model again. I set it to skilled and I single-handedly wipe the floor with anything that moves, which for me is not much fun, so I decide to make it a little more challenging and dial it up to Adept.
Now I'm getting slaughtered.
Slaughtered on adept? Oh dear :p:D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's almost noon now, and no word or sight of her. For someone who really really really loves her sleep, she sure spends alot of time away from home.

That kinda suck though, some days later it just pass away.

Last edited:

haslo

Moar Pie!
Jan 21, 2008
Bern CH
www.haslo.ch
Still waiting for my Sennheiser PC-350 headphones and PCI-E X-Fi, although the stores I ordered them from last week told me they'd be here 2-3 days ago.

That was nearly a week ago. I have the headphones meanwhile, but I'm still waiting for the sound card. I changed the order to an X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty meanwhile though, so I'll get a better card in the end, guess I should be happy after all. Still, I want my soundcard :(

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I've been sick the past few days. At the start my whole body was weak, but that only lasted one day, and I thought I was over the sickness, but my throat's been hurting more and I've been coughing more and more. They're not good coughs that have a purpose and dislodge some stuff but dry, painful ones instead. Luckily enough, they're most prevalent when I lay down, so they do a very good job of not letting me fall the f**k asleep. It's like physical insomnia. :mad:

Edit. I've been coughing so much and so hard the past eight hours having been trying to fall sleep at some point that I'm getting an ab workout. D:

Last edited:

Vers Vlees

Oohhh a custom title
Nov 30, 2002
The Netherlands
www.versvlees.owns.it
I had my first day of work at my 2nd job. (crappy orderpicking thing but hey its still better then doing telemarketing) I had to do overtime right away because they had so many orders to fill. Ah well atleast I get some extra pay for working overtime and night hours.

Also I still havent got my no claim (which 255 euro's) back from my health care insurance company.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
My girlfriend (sorta, not really sure).

She is always tired. She gets off work at 7am. On most days she is home by 8am (takes an hour to drive less than 5 mins :confused:

Every Sunday though, she goes to hang out with this guy and teach him sign language.

Heres the question, does she give a good jeff smoker? If not at least average, leave her.
(its actually your decision not mine)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Stupid people who rely entirely on pro gaming to judge someone, or only make arguments about them "owning" the specific person in question and try to bring him down with it. Wow...

If someone feel concerned, get a better hobby.