Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Bought a 27" Asus monitor:

P_500.jpg

also replaced my peripherals (keyboard and mouse). Had a beer incident w/ the keyboard, but was tired of razer anyway. The new keyboard and new mouse are MAXKeyboard and Roccat, the keyboard is the Nighthawk x7 and has Cherry MX Blue switches because I like them, it also has true n-key rollover, capable of pretty much all the keys on the keyboard at once. the new mouse os the Kone XTD with some nifty lighting stuff, but much higher precision than any razer mouse I've ever used. 8200DPI and doesn't move with the bass from my speakers.

X8-2-800.png
ROCCAT_Kone_XTD_Max_Customization_Gaming_Mouse.jpg

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
I want to get a 27inch monitor soon, but i have no intention on getting one with a HD resolution. Doesn't look like most 27inch monitors are suitable yet for fps gamign though.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
I got one of the new Kindle paperwhites. It's good for books, but also I've been using it for the Walking Dead comics - they are really well done, and pretty addictive. Almost makes we want to watch the show.

Dotnet, how do you like the Note?

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Don't, it's terrible. They took the original concept from the comics for the first season, but then they turned it into a daytime soap opera. It's all just forced drama and killing off major characters for the "Woah" factor anymore. Stick with the comics :D

I heard the seasons drag along, whereas I can read a volume of the comics (6 editions, or half a season) in about an hour. So just for the sake of time, reading the comics is much faster paced. They are also pretty mature... I actually really like them.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Don't, it's terrible. They took the original concept from the comics for the first season, but then they turned it into a daytime soap opera. It's all just forced drama and killing off major characters for the "Woah" factor anymore. Stick with the comics :D

I agree with what you said about the show. I stopped watching this season at the midseason finale. I just got bored with it and lost interest in the characters.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
All purchased in the last 2 weeks...

Got these hook up to my bass amp for discrete practice:
prod_img_srh240a_l.jpg

Got these for gaming:
[SCREENSHOT]http://content.hwigroup.net/images/products/xl/162057/creative_sound_blaster_tactic3d_rage_wireless.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

...to go with this...
[SCREENSHOT]http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_medium/1197/11970954/2309323-titanfall_xone.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Got these (not actual tickets) for free for tonight's game:
1268708159_80887037_1-Pictures-of--Dallas-Stars-vs-San-Jose-4-tickets-2-season-tickets-for-parking-in-blue-area.jpg

These for opening day (not actual tickets):
[SCREENSHOT]http://bzevents.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/texas-rangers-tickets-.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Got these to strike fear in the hearts of meats and veggies everywhere:
1472058_fpx.tif

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
After years of having a bulky PC I decided to switch to something more compact. Happy with with this Veriton from Acer.

[screenshot]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=103201&stc=1&d=1395695676[/screenshot]

Attachments

• ZOOM_PD248_FOTO_1_.jpg
    ZOOM_PD248_FOTO_1_.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 75

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Was it Friday night? I was playing with slag for a while. We then logged off and played Smite for a while.

Next time ping me. ;)

It may have been. I guess if you're in-game and I send an invite, you won't get it? I dunno. I saw you on, sent an invite, but didn't get a response, so I just jumped in. I think I checked after I played a match and you were offline. :)