Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
It may have been. I guess if you're in-game and I send an invite, you won't get it? I dunno. I saw you on, sent an invite, but didn't get a response, so I just jumped in. I think I checked after I played a match and you were offline. :)

Yeah, not sure how that works with Origin. Never saw it. If I see a message, I'll respond. Next time if I don't respond, try Steam as well. Also, check Ci's teamspeak. If we're in a game together, we'll be there. Feel free to join us. :tup:

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
This evening I'll IM you a link to the teamspeak viewer, that way you can just check in your browser to see if we're on teamspeak. If you see us, feel free to join us.

mM1mh2Ff71uFZAfYksyyW8A.jpg
B0055Q7BR4_hero_down.jpg

Getting ready for a new build finally.

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 32GB. They currently have a deal going on where you can buy one for 20% down, then charge you over the next 4 months. Pretty good deal really, the 7" Kindle Fire is showing it's age so figured might as well get it while it's on sale (-$40 off too)
xl_Amazon-Kindle-Fire-HDX-8.9-624.jpg

nawrot

Jan 23, 2008
Got this week ago, great monitor and surprisingly works with games well.
For a week i was drawing silly stuff, like back to kindergarten.

wacom-pl-2200-21.5-inch-tablet.jpg

nawrot

Jan 23, 2008
Wait, so you spent at least $2000 on a Wacom Cintiq and you're not even a graphic artist?

Ok then.

It had 75% discount tag on it. Some company bought it and returned to shop where my friend works.
And its not like I am not going to use it as tablet.

Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Certainly looks a lot better than having to guestimate-draw using a Bamboo Fun. I only wonder if Windows 8 Tablets hooked up to Windows 8 desktops, using a stylus, would have an app to allow for a similar effect. That I might have to think about.

Until then, I've been doing the MS Paint/PS CS5 combination... Doing patterns and gradient colors in MS Paint with lines and squares, etc..., bringing those into Photoshop, and hoping for some good results. Guess getting into custom texturing for UT3 and UDK isn't as much a strong suit as I thought it would be...

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Svörd Peasant Knife Mini
B3J9cve.jpg

Back plastic handles look a bit odd with the blade, but wood handles aren't really for me. The version with wood handles does look pretty good though.