Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
is it because you are black and there are no black people in TDK, which is kinda ironic since it's called THE DARK KNIGHT, you'd think the knight would be black or something with bbq wings and pink floyd boxers on sitting in the hotel room going "MY ICESCREAM"

boomer.

No that isnt it. Could care if there were black people in that movie. Theres just something about it that doesnt appeal to me.

bat rap?

yo yo yo listen up criminANALS
The bat is in town
you better get down
the joker don't frown
why so serious?

harvey two face
feel my bass
my voice goes crazy when I'm in my suit
so check it bitches, don't you loot

My batmobile, yeah it's pretty rad
some dickweed killed my dad
I used to be afraid of bats
NOW CHECK OUT MY AWESOME HAT!

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Hancock - 6/10. Started off pretty cool but the ending and the plot twist were meh.

The Transporter - 9/10. I can't stop watching it after all these years. It's cheesy but it's awesome cheesy.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Transsiberian - 7/10

Good movie, interesting characters, holds your interest, but the second half kind of loses some steam. Still though, Brad Anderson is a great director, but don't expect another Machinist out of this one.

Wanted - 5/10

Completely absurd, more so than the Transporter/Crank movies. I knew it was going to be over the top, but this was just complete cheese. I tried to suspend my disbelief, but when a movie dishes out as much ridiculousness as this, you can't help but point and laugh and go "whaaaat????" It felt pretty shallow to me as well, I know it's a popcorn flick and all, but I was never really absorbed into the story.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
HAARP - Muse's 2007 performance from Wembley Stadium definately a 10/10

I really need to see them live, and soon.