Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Watched Zootopia\Zootropolis again recently as I got it on dvd and enjoyed it. 9/10
Zootopia is fun. If you are interested in a darker, more mature take on the carnivores and herbivores living together theme give Beastars a shot.

maxdamage

Unreal Series Fan for life!
Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Watched Ratatouille(2disc) edition last weekend and loved it 10\10

Just watched The Mummy but this version which has some awesome bonus stuff like Plate,composite and final and actual scenes(5x 4 scenes),etc... but the audio happened to come and go at a certain point and the font used for the captions for locations and sub-titles which ruined the movie for me but still overall 9.5\10

Last edited:
Reactions: cUnNiNg_StUnTs

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Just finished watching the The Mummy Returns.Good Movie.Suffers from the audio problem from the first movie and the bonus stuff cannot be watched as the software Interactual player has problems.**SIGH** 8\10

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Just finished watching the movie The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.Kept for whatever reason expecting to see Rachel Weiz instead of Maria Bello.Was still good movie. Just tried not to get too hot while watching it though because of the heat wave. 9\10

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
The Equalizer 3-7/10

More of the same and very violent but revenge is revenge after all....

81nJ-aFizbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Watched the bonus content from the 2 disc Ultimate Edition of The Mummy and was let down.... :( Only nice thing was Building a Better Mummy feature and the archived website.

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Just finished re-watching Star Wars:Episode III:Revenge of the Sith(2 disc version) because of the fact that I am reading the novelization of the movie by Mathew Stover. The novelization to me is better so far in the amount of changes including the deleted scenes and placement\order of events yet still is the "same" or even better... I have reached the section of General Order 66 and have yet to encounter the battle on Kashyyyk with master Yoda.Things like that. 9/10

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Dune 2-9/10

Best telling of the Dune saga yet but, having read the books (only the ones Herbert wrote himself) multiple times.................

I really did think they brushed over the lore on the Spacing Guild too much which is essential to the whole Dune universe

............. I really need to see part one again. It's been too long.

Now make Dune Messiah.

MV5BN2QyZGU4ZDctOWMzMy00NTc5LThlOGQtODhmNDI1NmY5YzAwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Watched Lara Croft:Tomb Raider Special Collectors Edition and some of the bonus stuff.A good movie but the menu for the bonus stuff is kinda annoying unless you watch it through a dvd\blueray drive.

The copy of the website is broken due to the use of flash but luckily I can watch the interviews using Quicktime and using my limited web page coding I can figure which pages to open or not,etc...

There is content that uses requires win 98SE but have no clue what that is anyway. 9.6/10

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Watched Lara Croft:Tomb Raider Cradle of Life Special Collectors Edition and the bonus stuff.A good movie but some of the menus for the bonus stuff is kinda bugged unless you watch it through a dvd\blueray drive.

The copy of the website is broken due to the use of flash but luckily I can watch the interviews using Quicktime and tried to view some of the "games"with a flash viewer.

9.6\10

Last edited: