Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Just watched Iron Duuuur.

Not a bad movie, but how he gets out of every situations, or yet, how ubergenius a man such as him can be is almost pathetic. If you live for the Super Hero movie kind, not really bothering with TRUE facts, that might be the best movie since Transformers.

I liked it though. Not bad, them Marvel movies have nice budgets put in them.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Cabin fever: 6.5-7/10

A movie about five students renting a cabin in the woods (sounds familiar doesn't it)
They meet a stranger, who's infected with a flesh eating bacteria. Guess what happens next.

The movie's pace is a bit slow. But I definitely like the way this movie has turned out.
Otherwise I wouldn't even have rated it a 6/10, I think.

I remember seeing Cabin Fever before I knew anything about Eli Roth and wasn't very impressed. Same goes with his Hostel movies...it's like he's too much of a gore fanboy...but not not really good at using gore to make a movie scary, or creepy, but just silly. Hostel had some nice moments though, I liked the revenge kill in the bathroom at the end. Cabin Fever I can forget about. I think his fake Thanksgiving trailer in between the grindhouse films was his best work, that was hysterical :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ringu:

The original. Must've been two years since I watched this movie. I hadn't forgotten much. I like the use of colours, and music in this movie. Quite menacing at times.
Good movie, btw. Haven't seen the english adaption yet. Don't feel like it, though.

Btw.. videotapes... heh....
So much has changed in ten years times. D8

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Monty Python and The Holy Grail - 10/10

I ****ing love this movie!

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid Bastard. You've got no arms left.
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: *Look*!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Iron Man - 8/10

Was better than I expected. I never got into Iron Man as a kid, so I didn't expect much from this movie. Turns out, I actually liked it. *Although, they could have picked a better war than the one in Afganastan. It's becoming really repetative nowdays*