OK WTF Honduras!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
[GU]elmur_fud;2518936 said:
tbph this is nothing like how the beef at your local supermarket goes from moo to meat. IMO this is animal cruelty for exhibition. Some would say that industrial slaughter is still animal cruelty, and that is a personal decision, but this video is rather different at least. It is also very graphic, so if you are of a sensitive nature it may be best not to watch it.

Everyone has to watch it. Just because you're sensitive doesn't mean you should ignore this video. This happens in the real world and seeing this stuff should be a must so we understand what really happens. I've grown used to this over the years, it doesn't effect me the way it did when i was in my teens, i've grown a thicker skin since the teens i guess you could say. But i always try watching these videos no matter what because it's better to understand then ignore and be ignorant. But one thing that i'll never grow a thick skin over is those skinners. I hate HATE them, and if i ever found them i'll skin them alive. Atleast in the animal killings here the animal suffers short term pain and then dies, animals skinned suffer through the whole thing and you know the ones doing the skinning enjoy it.

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Animal abuse is closer than you think!

KaijuQueen's journal (from a furry 'artdump' said:
dog humpers live in NJ. gross.
yep. so i went to work this morning and some freak came intoday, fat.neckbeard, pull over hoodie with a sterotypical woflie furry with RED AND BLUE EYES. anyway he had a golden with him and as he passed the dog off to me he was jokeing with my boss how "hes such a hottie" "he has a tight ass" "hes packing" "hes a PLEASSSSSSURE to be around" . mind you. hes not hitting on my boss, hes reffering to his dog. but whatever i bring the dog into the back and i stared alittle, his nose seemed off to the side. like it was squished. so i picked up the dog to put him on the table makeing him yelp AND OH MY GOD. this hurts to repeat it.

his lower left jaw was broken and separated from the right side.
part of the nose was pushed in on one side.
the sheath on the dog had been cut back, the whole area swollen and dripping puss.
the penis itself was dried and cracked, was bloody.
his anal glands were impacted.
the anus was.. well it looked like a blown out ear lobes, just more puss filled and dried blood.
the dog tried to make a movement (restroom) makeing him scream and flail in pain.

what. the . fuck.

i called my boss back and well he called the police and animal group quickly, they examined the dog, finding his pelvic bone was also 'not in the right place', the skin around his nails was all pushed back and there was nail marks around the dogs neck, it was under weight, dehydrated and they mentioned they would most likely have to put the dog down.

the police found the guy quickly i heard. but what a shame. i hate people. what makes you think this is a good idea to do this to your dog?

This of course sparked a huge debate, with many a (furry) people seething with rage at the abuse listed.
A few of course raged at everyone else out of spite/edgy/mental retardation, or simply because they too are dogdiddling scum.

Goddamn furries. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
I don't understand the problem here. You all are shoving thousands of burgers down your throat in your lifetime. Do you really have the naive idea that all the flesh was coming from 'happy' animals?

Either become vegans or shut up! Goddamn hypocrites!

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I don't understand the problem here. You all are shoving thousands of burgers down your throat in your lifetime. Do you really have the naive idea that all the flesh was coming from 'happy' animals?

I've probably devoured more cows than you have (derp).
They're gonna end up as patties anyway, so why can't we at least make the journey there somewhat painless? Because the video's just full of unneeded agony.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

This is mostly out of maudlin curiosity that I ask, because I don't agree with your attitude. But why If your disagreement is with eating meat go all the way to Vegan which avoids anything made with animal byproducts also I.E. milk and eggs for instance? Are you suggesting dairy cows are abused? Egg laying chickens perhaps... But every dairy farmer I know or ever have known are almost creepily fond of cows. My uncle wents so far as to name them all and he somehow knew all 200+ by sight some even by sound.

Which means any product containing Whey or lactose is also on the banned list.