OK WTF Honduras!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
[GU]elmur_fud;2518563 said:
Here is a small sampling, B4 my Chrome box collector's edition concept for DNF years ago there weren't many actual collector's tin's, in fact just 1 to my knowledge. Return to Castle Wolfenstien. The DNF forums were flooded with hits, there were people claimbing it was the actual design. My website was knocked offline a couple times my webalizer should over 15 million hits for those pics over 3 month period. Within 6 months collectors tins started popping up all over. Just how much money has the industry made on that little realization. I designed a optical mouse 3 years b4 one was ever announced for the market, my design was impractical as it used lasers and a reflective grid mouse pad combo, additionally a patent for one was filed a year earlier. I didn't know that till much later. I did however win a high-school science fair with my working prototype. I have an uncle who started a business offering a medical data service. I advised him to go digital with it even designed the website and simple .js app that would allow people to input the pertinent info all of which and a first aid manual could be bundled on a thumb drive. He dismissed the idea as being "idiotic" About 2 years later a company started up doing exactly that, it's now covering a estimated 40% of the US and growing. I could continue but I realize you enjoy annoying me more then you care about whether I might not actually be delusional. So please enjoy.

I know how you feel, I invented the internet and computers, and also discovered electricity. I invented them in that order.
It's always nice to meet a fellow wizard.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
AnimalCruelty.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Using a gun for this task is:
1. Dangerous
2. Causes public disturbance
3. Probably illegal (to use out in the open and in public)
4. Messy
5. Might ruin meat, get pieces of brain or bone in the blood stream
6. Causes collateral damage
7. Expensive
8. POINTLESS
9. They could probably get a captive bolt gun for the same investment, but it's a pointless investment since the way they do it works fine. Who knows what financial problems it would cause them too.

As for the knife, they cut the arteries in the neck to let it bleed out. They didn't stab it to death and they wouldn't stab it in the heart. That could just pointlessly waste and ruin meat. Bleeding animals out is common and standard procedure.

lrn2slaughter

You have some good points about guns but not entirely valid ones here.
1. If handled responsibly dangerous how?
2. That's nice, it's a good thing public disturbance laws don't apply to rural settings(at least in the US)
3. See above.^ Farms are generally in the country. If you are bringing the cow to town to kill it you are showing off.
4. No more so then this method.
5. That is a FDA concern Not generally one country folk worry about. Many of which eat things like head cheese and brain pudding.
6. What kind.
7. BS. Most bullets are cheap and most farmers have guns to protect there animals already.
8. How?
9. Reality check. http://www.qcsupply.com/farm-livest...tml?limit=36&gclid=CIzZnb34sqkCFRFj7Aod4g3EOg

It's nice your pro gun control and all but they do have their uses.

Also if you had watched the video you might have noticed that the first thing that happens after the head bashing is the guy that steps in and stabs downward at the heart but from above and behind the sternum. Bleeding an animal is done by cutting it's throat for rapid exsanguination same with anything with a neck.

a pointed knife is fully inserted through the skin just behind the point of the jaw and below the neck bones. From this position, the knife is drawn forward severing the jugular vein, carotid artery, and trachea. Properly performed, blood should flow freely with death occurring within a few minutes. Sometimes the same procedure is repeated on the other side of the neck, severing vein and artery on the other side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exsanguination

I have had to slaughter animals for food and also put injured ones down. Not cows admittedly but like I said b4 I have seen it done both on an industrial scale in video and in person on a small scale like this. I am sure this happens elsewhere then Honduas, and yes it could be worse, but this is still watton cruelty to the animal.

@ the those who are here for the fud bashing.
I am aware that I have no1 to blame but myself 99% of the time. I have good ideas, but I am terrable at the follow through. If I was better at following through I would have more succeses to point at and people would perhaps be more inclined to take me seriously. Who knows maybe one of the ideas I start and finish will be a good 1.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Since forever! Ever notice how they lean towards light, respond well to positive attitudes and poorly to negative attitudes, and cry when you pick them? I eat a mixture of sand, mud and animal feces. It's great and nothing gets harmed in the process (except virii and bacteria!).

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
Tbh most of you are pussies,

Man up, If you dont like the way they killed it, become a vegetarian.

Shit happens.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
i have helped killing several animals.
I think that every meat eater should do that some day. Experience what you are actually causing as a person as a meat eater.

Personally i think we need meat we need it especially when we are kids because well you need it for the development of your brain.I do think many people do eat too much meat(especially red) and people should eat more vegetables. However most pastures are not suited for farmland.

Personally i would miss vegetables more than meat.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
I wont even watch the videos, I prefer to pretend that this kinda stuff doesnt happen and then pop to my local supermarket and buy the meat that comes prepacked...that way I dont have to think about where it came from or how, just enjoy the lovely taste of beef stew with dumplings. Typical lame ass response ...

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
tbph this is nothing like how the beef at your local supermarket goes from moo to meat. IMO this is animal cruelty for exhibition. Some would say that industrial slaughter is still animal cruelty, and that is a personal decision, but this video is rather different at least. It is also very graphic, so if you are of a sensitive nature it may be best not to watch it.