Formal Challenge to all who have the guts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
So since m0rety and I are the champs, I'd like to extend a formal invitation for anyone who'd like to step up and take us on. Our speech binds alone will render you immobile.

We already see who doesn't have the cajones, now let's see who does. Let the games begin!

oh and if m0rety is still recovering from the clap I will clone myself in his stead. The antibiotics should kick in soon, Morety, I got extra if you need it :p

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Man, I gotta remember to warm up the cream before I apply it. *shivers*

Yep, the Moretrollsiepuf team. Rulers of the UT world. C'mon, we'll take on all comers. :D Pick 4 of your best and throw them at us.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I'll take you punk chumps on!

Any damn day of the week!

I'll wear my anti sniper helmet to render Morety useless, and I'll wear my minigun-proof vest to neutralize Troll.

Or I can just challenge them on a West Coast server after 9PM so that I can pingrape both of them.

Two of you against one of me just means that I have more targets! I'll be getting doublekills while you guys are trying to avoid killing each other.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I got three new binds I can use on you guys.

"Ph34r my inability to do anything usefull"
"Can I get a witness"
"Hurt me baby!"

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The true PUF champion will take on the entire forum and win. Anyone have a server that'll hold 10,000 players?

I say we pick DM-Pyramid as our special PUF champion map. The winner will get that map named after them and the losers will have to play on it .....for

...thousand...

..rounds.......

oooooooooohhhh!

How many spawn points does DM-Pyramid have anyway?

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
The only DM map I know well is Deck16, and that's because it's an Unreal map. (I'm such a ctf-ho) My skill in this will be to run circles around the enemy team and watch them all get teamkills as they're trying to shoot me.

So Boom's stepping up to the plate.

Who else has the balls? C'mon you m0's. We can take ya!

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Ok, screw the ping advantage. I'll log in from netzero or get an AOL account or something. I'll smack you down with dial-up. I'll unhook the Voodoo card and put back the 10fps poopy card. I'll use the 2button no-wheel mouse. I'll play off a laptop and use a touchpad.

<Cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz Impression> I'll beat ya with one paw tied behind my baaaack.</Cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz Impression>

I'll beat ya using NerfArena weapons! I don't ph34r your ph4rtz. I can hold my breath forever.

Ph34r my ph34l355n355!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I'll be back after I come up with more smacktalk. :D

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
Yes. Voyd is scared of me. Even tho when I 1v1'd him, and he won by 45 frags, he did say "Troll..you had me worried. Your skills are so superiour to mine that I was really thinking I was gonna lose this one"

and then I woke up.

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
DA...I'll take you any day any time...just let me know and we'll pick a map and have at it......oh and just me....not all of us vs you...I can take you myself you m0tard ;) :D (/me ducks) :)

Kaz