Formal Challenge to all who have the guts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
This could get ugly. :eek:

I suck at 1on1, so I let my main man Cobra handle all the 1on1s that come my way. :) Watch out for him though, he still may be upset about those poopy Yankees stealing the World Series from our Mets.

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
*L*
omg, i challenged you morety?

What a naive newbie to PuF I was *L*

Now im a naive vet :)

Im so embarrassed by this thread *L*

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
LOL..for a moment I thought this was serious...like now:) I should pay more attention to dates.

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I challenged DragonAsh in April and he chickened out!!!!

Actually, dude fell asleep and didn't show up. :p I specced him beat da Rooster though. :D 1v1 on Liandri, before |C| was even created. :D

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
LOL DA. You didn't just challenge me, you challenged the whole forum :D I was just the only one who said "sure" and showed up that night.

I was just doing some searching and came across this. I had to bump it up as it was one of the most fun ass-kickings I've ever taken.

So there's me and Troll who've said we'll take you on. C'mon you PuF'fers. PILE ON THE DONKEY! DragonAsh against the forum! YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Let's rock!

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
*LOL*

Dont think cause I havent been playing UT much that I've lost my edge :)

But the due date in this thread post a long long time ago ;p~~

And if you think about it now, this was posted before becomming |C|

So in actuallity, im better now then I was when this was posted *L*

Let that bounce around in your head ;p~~~~

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
And I still say I'll take you on.

I might not win but I'll sure as hell piss you off.

If you are better now, then me and m0rety should be no challenge at all, you'd beat us in your sleep.....right?

Let the betting begin.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Survey_Says

Anonymous-Like
Oct 30, 2000
Chicago, IL
Kill DA once and then HIDE! :D

I'd challenge him but he just kicked my ass last night on the roost. He would be a lot easier to kill without that shock rifle...

Whenever I see him I try to get a rocket lock on him. lol
If it doesn't hit him, you will still get a good laugh watchin him try to dodge it.

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Nah, im not gonna :)
Im perfectly contempt with how I play and who I can beat.
I feel that I need not prove something AGAIN. (how many times must i beat you Troll :) )

But all in all, its just not important to me

Theres your reply. Accept it or rant on like you normally do :)