CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
rofl, IP address please ;0 I reinstalled now that I have my usual computer all up and running. That clears your favorites :[ Also the M16A4 does really well with my 150ish avg ping D: I love walling ;x

edit: Speaking of HC I have an odd setup that only really works with most maps besides anything huge.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
How about Choppers, Last Stand, Martyrdom, NoobTubes disabled?
I take it that it is possible to disable choppers, but not Perks and specific weapons?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
There's that Crossfire 24/7 HC server called gibfactor I use to play on, some German clan kiddies are connected there, kicking out everyone they see connecting on the server. It's a ****ing pub. Not their clan server.

So I decided to pick one of their clanner name, and they kicked him accidentally. It was kinda priceless, given the fact that they just don't give up. ****ing kids, makes me want to harm them really bad in the neck, as they keep on vote kicking on a pub server they don't pay.

I also killed them a few times using the nade-switch-team technique. Some got pissed from what I could tell.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Speaking of team switching, I sometimes get frustrated enough that when I respawn I knife my nearest teammate (only fun when friendly fire is enabled, of course). One guy I did it to said I should switch teams, knife someone, and then switch back instead. Same release of frustration but helpful to my team. :)

Has anyone come across any good custom maps? It seems every time I get on one it's one that's been built for campers by campers. Then yesterday when I finally found that one that appeared like it wasn't made for campers (too much), I soon realized how small it was. The teams never switched spawns at any point, and the entire match consisted of moving towards the middle and taking out anyone who dared try to move across the halfway point.

After going like 15 - 1 at the beginning of the round it took me a while to get re-situated, but once I did towards the end of the match, I wound up in a spot where I was getting a kill every couple of seconds due to the smallness of the map. Hardcore mode + good flank camping spot + silenced G3 + lots of enemies spawning nearby = hilarity. I ended up going like 74 - 23, and I meant to take a screenshot of the final scoreboard, but apparently F12 is not my screenshot key. :(

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
So the other day I was bored and I ended up giving CoD4 multiplayer another try. This time I tried search and destroy and I ended up enjoying playing unlike before, I wasn't spawning in the middle of firefights and getting blown up by airstrikes and getting shot from the room I just cleared. Now I might end up playing CoD4 multiplayer actively cause I've had nothing else to play for the longest time and I've found it can be fun for me. :p (yay?)

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
Try the PAM4 mod then. Its used in competitive play and removes stuff like the stun grenade, nade launcher (and all other explosives but the frag grenade) and it allows you to choose the gun, attachment, pistol, grenade and perks on the fly. No need for managing classes. :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
S&D is sooooo effing boring. It's just like CS: terrible.

I thought I was done with the S&D challenge, but I just realized last week that I still have 15 matches to go to complete it. :mad:

PAM4 sounds great. Only one I've used is AWE, but then I've never played the game competitively. D:

Mar 6, 2004
Well, tonight I just hit...

cof4millionxpcjx6.jpg

...one million xp. My e-penis is so big right now. No whoring of shipment or setting records with team mates either. :D:tup: Profile goes back to my very first game.

After finding every single gun combination I can possibly love using, and having no achievements to work on, I think I can finally get back to some TF2 addiction.

WTF! that's like 4:1 ratio.

Here is mine

my.php

Yeah...i suck. My death ratio has been breaking away from my kills ever since i changed to sniper only class.

Played for 3 months since cod4 got out, got worse and worse each passing day, like 25-25 to 20-27 to 18-30 to 15-39 type scores. I went into the reverse effect for some reason and rage quit for 4 or so months, been playing it for 2 months with my new profile, i'm worse then before. I guess cod4 is not my type of game or something....

edit- wtf why does image shack never work with any website i use (
)....anyway it's 2536 kills 3207 deaths. I'll soon be over 1000 more deaths then kills if i stay a sniper.

edit 2- Let's see if works....[url]http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfisucket3.jpg yup.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Yeah, well, guys like him are exactly the reason I had to write such a long rant about "hardcore" mode. I've actually had a second part sitting on my harddrive for awhile with more concrete examples instead of general ideas.

Guaranteed that guy sucks at normal mode. There's no doubt about it. :)