CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at. You can have behind view and shiz like that using retail cheats?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So if in the mean time I see someone unkillable with a bunch of players calling him a hacker, I'll know why.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Hahaha, apparently my thinking it would be cool for a WWII CoD to be set in the pacific is actually happening D:

http://www.gamereplays.org/callofduty4/portals.php?show=news&news_id=379278

The working title, ‘Call of Duty 5’ has been discarded in favor of the game’s true moniker – ‘Call of Duty: World at War’, a name that reflects the game’s regression to the World War II thematic sported by the first three titles in the series. To that end, it has been revealed that World at War will be set in the pacific theater of WWII, focusing upon the conflict between Allied and Japanese soldiers. Additionally, the game will reportedly feature a selection of missions based in Berlin nearing the time of Nazi Germany’s defeat.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Wow, what is it with everyone using LMG's now? I played on 3 different servers last night, kept getting killed by those and kept seeing people use them in any ways possible.

BTW I thought about this the other night, there was that guy playing with the RPD w/ RPG running and jumping everywhere, I told him to go play Unreal Tournament 3 since it was more his kind of noob ****, and leave CoD4 for the people who can actually aim. Then I just realized how ****ing useless the RPG is when saying this, I mean, people barely use them versus choppers, they use LMG's versus choppers anytime now. The RPG is getting old, and people only use them versus infantry.

Noobtubes and RPG's need to be removed in IW's future CoD. Really, really bad. Just for being annoying and unskilled. Or at least man, make them available after you made 3 kills streak.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
CoD2 is apparently CoD4 minus all the kiddie bullsh*t and rewarding of unskilled players, so feel free to check it out if the latter is pissing you off.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
My weapon of choice was the AK 74 w/silencer.
And T2A was right, the M4 is a killer. Some nights I feel like shooting at stuff before sleeping on a rock at 3 AM, I use brain aimbots with such weapons as the M4. D:

I wish I had that District game recorded.

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Wow, what is it with everyone using LMG's now? I played on 3 different servers last night, kept getting killed by those and kept seeing people use them in any ways possible.

BTW I thought about this the other night, there was that guy playing with the RPD w/ RPG running and jumping everywhere, I told him to go play Unreal Tournament 3 since it was more his kind of noob ****, and leave CoD4 for the people who can actually aim. Then I just realized how ****ing useless the RPG is when saying this, I mean, people barely use them versus choppers, they use LMG's versus choppers anytime now. The RPG is getting old, and people only use them versus infantry.

Noobtubes and RPG's need to be removed in IW's future CoD. Really, really bad. Just for being annoying and unskilled. Or at least man, make them available after you made 3 kills streak.
I've never really had problems with either the RPGs or LMGs. LMGs are really slow and the only time I die from them is when I do something stupid like run in front of them after they've already seen me and start unloading where they saw me. RPGs are really slow random, I usually kill the guy before he launches.

CoD2 is apparently CoD4 minus all the kiddie bullsh*t and rewarding of unskilled players, so feel free to check it out if the latter is pissing you off.

TBH I still love CoD2 because it has an instagib sniper rifle so and after 2k4 it was like a piece of cake ;}

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
ACOG'd M40A3 is a one-shot kill instagib rifle in normal mode. Anywhere on the body means death (save for Juggers). It "suffers" from one of those weapon spec typos, so it does 75 damage per shot with the ACOG, and with Stopping Power that goes up to 105 for an instant kill. D:

My weapon of choice was the AK 74 w/silencer.
And T2A was right, the M4 is a killer. Some nights I feel like shooting at stuff before sleeping on a rock at 3 AM, I use brain aimbots with such weapons as the M4. D:
Told ya. M4 = 2ez.

Last edited:

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
ACOG's M40A3 is a one-shot kill instagib rifle in normal mode. Anywhere on the body means death (save for Juggers). It "suffers" from one of those weapon spec typos, so it does 75 damage per shot with the ACOG, and with Stopping Power that goes up to 105 for an instant kill. D:

Well if that one is an insta too, then the CoD2 sniper rifles were godlike insta rifles. Once you hit the breath button they were rock steady and much easier to use.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Aight, so I hadn't tried the multiplayer yet and I knew I wouldn't like it but I was still curious so I tried it just now. Wow, it was a lot worse than expected, though I only played on 2 servers. For all the hype I have no idea how people could have fun playing this spamfest, even if you're the best. Seriously, it's like the crazyness of UT2k4 but where you have an instagib machine gun shock rifle and the maps being more crouded. Oh yeah, and random bombs and nades always exploding around you. :lol:

I mean I expected at least a little bit of teamwork like counterstrike but people just spawn randomly and run off with their fast turn and run speeds to try to kill people then die and spawn again constantly.

I'm really looking for some kind of explanation from you guys. :lol:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Alright I'll try again, I admit it was TDM and probably hardcore. :p Still though I don't see it being a completely different experience, that won't change the run speeds and weapons cept being a bit harder to kill and die.