Brink

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
The gameplay seems sort of generic. Random customizable weapons with a little extra player mobility here and there. They advertised it to be a little more high-flying.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
The gameplay seems sort of generic. Random customizable weapons with a little extra player mobility here and there. They advertised it to be a little more high-flying.

I don't really recall them selling it as much more than an FPS with extra maneuverability to be honest... the customisable weapons are a neat extra on top of the gorgeous visual style of it.

I've got to say it looks more like what UT3 should've been than UT3 does. :( Well, minus shock rifles and skaarj ofcourse... etc.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This half? What's due out next half? Aside from Mass Effect 3, but that's a shooter/rpg mix.

Just trying to make an accurate statement (of my opinion of course, since best is subjective :p). It has a very original style and mostly unused setting. It's colorful, it's got depth, and it has been very, very well tested.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
This half? What's due out next half? Aside from Mass Effect 3, but that's a shooter/rpg mix.

Besides BATTLEFIELD3?! nothing much.

Anyways this game doesn't even look good imo. Pass for me. There's also RAGE if that's your thing, looks better than this.

Just trying to make an accurate statement (of my opinion of course, since best is subjective :p). It has a very original style and mostly unused setting. It's colorful, it's got depth, and it has been very, very well tested.

He's asking what FPS game would be better next half.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Whenever I see a gameplay video of Brink anymore, I keep imagining what APB could be with the same mechanics.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
The only other FPS game I'm gonna buy this year is Serious Sam 3
This game looks uninteresting, Rage seems to be okay at best
Battlefield 3 is whatever, though it is the only military-type of game I'd buy.

Sindarin

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 15, 2004
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEjrvUqNOFg&feature=youtu.be&hd=1[/M]

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
The only other FPS game I'm gonna buy this year is Serious Sam 3
This game looks uninteresting, Rage seems to be okay at best
Battlefield 3 is whatever, though it is the only military-type of game I'd buy.

Who says SS3 is coming out this year? Unless they are going the route of Id and don't show any info on the game till crunch time, I don't see it happening.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
OMG! A GAME THAT ACTUALLY MAKES ME WANT TO GET MY WALLET OUT! Looks pretty solid.