CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
Anyone know how to fix my problem? can't find a fix anywhere. Put 1.7 patch on after i reinstalled because the map editor screwed up my game, now i can't even find any servers unless they are empty....

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Anyone know how to fix my problem? can't find a fix anywhere. Put 1.7 patch on after i reinstalled because the map editor screwed up my game, now i can't even find any servers unless they are empty....

I kinda had a similar issue. The ED screwed up my Steam game.
Defeat: I got that issue quite often :)

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Another double post :)

I had this strange bug where I had a helicopter up and it kept giving me UAVs every single kill, nothing more D:

I get that from time to time. I always find it pretty funny, especially when it just lets you keep using them.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Is this proof that CoD4 is too easy? Best net of anyone on the server (and the only positive guy on my team besides Kevv but he was only around a few minutes) yet we still lost. I'm pretty sure this means that deaths are basically meaningless in the game given the nature of the spawn system, the lack of pickups, the spawning fully-armed, etc. There's no control to keep or lose (except perhaps on maps like Downpour and Countdown, but they're terrible), so it's seriously just mindless spraying, especially in hardcore mode like this match was. I was using the M4 with Double Tap. It's pretty lulz. If you get the sights pointed in the enemy's general direction you will get a kill. Just gotta make sure you shoot before he does. :p

I wish I had another shooter to get into that wasn't so damn f**ked up. CoD4's still a lot more fun than I ever had with UT3, I dunno, I yearn for something more. :eek:

Attachments

• shot0027.jpg
    shot0027.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 31

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
Is this proof that CoD4 is too easy? Best net of anyone on the server (and the only positive guy on my team besides Kevv but he was only around a few minutes) yet we still lost. I'm pretty sure this means that deaths are basically meaningless in the game given the nature of the spawn system, the lack of pickups, the spawning fully-armed, etc. There's no control to keep or lose (except perhaps on maps like Downpour and Countdown, but they're terrible), so it's seriously just mindless spraying, especially in hardcore mode like this match was. I was using the M4 with Double Tap. It's pretty lulz. If you get the sights pointed in the enemy's general direction you will get a kill. Just gotta make sure you shoot before he does. :p

I wish I had another shooter to get into that wasn't so damn f**ked up. CoD4's still a lot more fun than I ever had with UT3, I dunno, I yearn for something more. :eek:

I have been noticing a lot of cheating lately. People using aim bots, being able to sprint longer than they should be and especially wall hacking. I rarely see scores like that when I play in my 360 though.

But I feel you on there not being much wow effect with the game after you have played if for a while. How cool would COD4 be if you could do it like BF2 mixed with World in Conflict. I mean come on knowing that you called in a NUKE was one of the coolest video game moments ever.

Last edited:

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
I really need to start taking demos again, I've gotten so many hilarious wall kills :0 I don't play HC at home that much since whoever fires first wins and with 150 ping that doesn't go over well :s

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Some of my best games using AK-47/M4 only.

Attachments

• shot0009.jpg
    shot0009.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 22
  • shot0010.jpg
    shot0010.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 18
  • shot0015.jpg
    shot0015.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 20

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Hahaha, I did this the other day and had some serious evil laughs through this match. Still not my best though.
[SCREENSHOT]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2136/shot0011cxf7.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
Ruining Call of Duty pubs since 2003™ :D:tup:

Soggy_Popcorn

THE Irish Ninja
Feb 3, 2008
How the **** did you do that? Sniper-camping?? :eek:

*edit* I think my greatest nubtastic moment was camping on that construction ramp on bloc and going 35-0 with my golden dragunov. :D

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Must be nice to own at this game, i suck balls. All i asked for was a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio and i am not even a 1:0 ratio.:rolleyes: I'm too old to get better anyway. 24. I am told i should have started really young.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Creek you noob.
This reminds me of the last time I played with you in UT2K4. :eek::eek::eek:
[SCREENSHOT]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7359/shot0006clu1.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7949/cod41bb5.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6504/cod43bq9.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8615/cod46lc3.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
I could be a dick all day, if you want me to Kantham. :)

How the **** did you do that? Sniper-camping?? :eek:

*edit* I think my greatest nubtastic moment was camping on that construction ramp on bloc and going 35-0 with my golden dragunov. :D
I almost never snipe. The weapon I use is almost completely dependent on the map, and the only level I ever use my rifle on is Countdown. Otherwise, I'm pretty much always helping at the front with the push.