Even in cyberspace?!?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
Sh*t I'm glad that guys decided not to join the Ghost Dogs. He was an f*cking ass when I chatted with him on IRC for our clan interview as well. He's all mouth when he's safe behind his computer yelling out "Bad Boy for life" or some other retarted ignorant trash like that. All you need to do is if you see him, kick him and contact a server admin to ban him. This isn't what the INF community is about and we should put a stop to this sort of b*llsh*t when it shows up.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
People simply are dumb.

Definitionally it is easier to breed and survive than be intelligent, polite, and articulate. Therefore the majority of people are and will always be morons :(

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Wow, that "hops" guy sounds like a moron. I feel sorry for PDX and their having to put up with him.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
I thought people wanted to play on-line instead of having some kind of 'discussion' ... That's what IRC, ICQ, the forums, etc. are for ;)

As to that 'Hops'-character : I wonder how long that clan can stand him if he behaves like that on every (public) server.

btw :
you really should tell this to his clan instead of posting it here ...
For all we know it could have been someone using his 'name'.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Yeah, I would just submit a formal complaint. Not to get him kicked out, but to get him reprimanded. It's the right thing to do, and sends a message that jsut because it's in a song doesn't mean it's right to spam a game communication channel with it.

BAT[PBC]

CW2 of PBC
Jun 5, 2001
Aurora CO
thepbclan.com
btw :
you really should tell this to his clan instead of posting it here ...
For all we know it could have been someone using his 'name'.

Uh ya ... Im sure hundreds of people are lined up to be this guys doppleganger. Im sure that will be his excuse if he is ever confronted with it.

Yeah, I would just submit a formal complaint. Not to get him kicked out, but to get him reprimanded. It's the right thing to do, and sends a message that jsut because it's in a song doesn't mean it's right to spam a game communication channel with it.

This is my "formal complaint" .... I think everyone should be aware of this type of behavior (not limited to this one instance)
NOT just the PDX clan. "keep it down your disturbing the other customers"

This isnt about getting justice from some clown, this post is to bring to light some of the "attitudes" that rear their ugly faces.

[L]-Lestat

LOL? I nearly ROFLed!(IF)
Apr 4, 2001
He's behind you!
Utter moron. I don't think he knows he's racist, he's probably just a white boy Wigger.
By the way, the other thread you started about this is called "Nice community, NOT!" please don't judge the entire community on one persons behaviour.

THE REAL WRATHGAR

Oct 11, 2001
Visit site
what the hell he was only singing a song. People should hear others out. Not listening to the other sides story makes them a moron. God I hate that. People really need to settle down and just listen.

No, the stupid do not outnumber the (reasonably) intelligent. It's just in cyberspace, they act far dumber then they normally would. The safety-valve of possibly being yelled at, roughed up, getting your ass kicked, maimed, and/or killed for making dumbass remarks is missing over the Internet. If, for every stupid-ass comment made over the Internet, you were electrocuted, then the Internet would be a place of very intelligence, well-thought out conversation. Unfortunately, that isn't possible at the present time. Hops probably does have a few black friends, although I seriously doubt they let him throw nigger around with that much impunity. If they did, they would probably get their asses kicked for letting him do it.

what the hell he was only singing a song.

Fine. I'll sing a song about fucking your mother, and getting 100% discount (which saves me a nice and shiny nickel). Oh yeah, just for me, a BBBJ, including swallow, is always free.

Make you angry? That is about a tenth of how much it pisses you off, even when it was "only singing a song".

Last edited:

Tiran Kenja

CO of Creepers
Feb 26, 2001
www.creepers.org
The entire 'conversation' is stupid.

Explain to me - for instance - why the comment about only white people are serial killers is relevant? Isn't it just as racist to generalize behavior on being white?

Sure. This Hope character may have done a stupid childish thing (it's not in the screenshots - so how are we to know WHAT he did?). But the arguing from the other side isn't exactly the cream of intellect either.

Ok. So I'm not American. And I'm not black. So I have a hard time understanding why you would feel offended by some random person saying some random stupid thing about people with your skin color. Without knowing that you have that skin color. Now perhaps that's just me - the white opressor - that can't understand that.

PS: Sorry if this offends anyone. I'm trying to make an objective analysis of the facts at hand. As I said. We don't know the situation before the arguing acturlly starts.

[DiE]x8668k

Skilled
Oct 4, 2000
www.x8668k.com
When DiE are looking for new members one of the things we look for is behavior, it doesn't matter how godlike they are if they behave like crap.

I haven't seen this guy on the servers so I cant say anything about that.

sltGroove

Nov 23, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
Visit site
eh...the Tag and the Price

Any content of the lyrics, pictures, or even the jokes implicating racism, nationalism and religious untolerance are the things I'm extramely alergic of.
I joined [PDX]because I like Kalsun.
Haven't maneged to discuss the item with him-...but I'll do my best.Although I have nothing to do with the issue- I beg for an appologize-...

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
that's just sad. some ppl don't learn from history.
although i have to say that this guy was just a kiddy who wanted to piss off some others, and i won't judge anybody by things like this. i know ppl who had to change their nicknames because some fools decided to ruin their reputation.