Your favourite game of all time: post it here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Just a FEW because I have at least a hundred

Here are some favs:

Solar Winds -- Come ON, guys, SOMEONE else has had to play this little gem . . . gotta love the ability to hyperspace, transport, upgrade everything, and essentially freelance . . . it was a kinda lookdown RTS sorta verion of Privateer . . . speaking of which . . .

PRIVATEER -- this little off-shoot of the Wing Commander series wasted YEARS of my life (still would, if i could get as joystick to work with my laptop . . keyboard control sucks, and I just can't fly it with the damn accupoint) Nothing like a Steltek cannon (or four, if you had that lil hack program). I managed to beat the game a few dozen times without cheating. Love the Centurion :)
BTW, anyone know where I can find the Righteous Fire add-on? I had the speech pack, but never could find the Righteous Fire add-on . . . I always wanted to play the Druse, seemed like an interesting idea.

INF UT -- I've only been playing a few weeks, and I'm an addict. I haven't slept in a few days. I think I've lost my job. Gimme a P90 and a Robar and I'm happy for the ten seconds I survive.

Super Metroid -- I STILL play the ROM for this thing constantly. How many other people didn't say "HOLY CRAP" the first time they saw Kraid break through the floor (how'd he GET that big??)
Gotta love that game, that one's still a time waster.

Jedi Knight -- Force Powers, and some nifty weapons, not to mention some nice (although hardly evey PLAYED) multiplayer games.

XvT -- Hmmm . . . Xwing, or TIE Advanced? Lemme ponder . . .

Final Fantasy I -- the ONLY one I really loved. Ok, so VII was pretty cool, but still, this one got me hooked on RPGs about the same time as . . .

Dragon Warrior (NES) -- the OTHER NES RPG I loved.

Quake -- Fragalicious fun

DOOM -- The first time I ever saw those Barons of Hell at the end of Knee Deep in the Dead, I nearly had to change my Jockeys.

Wolf 3D -- My first FPS (although the term hadn't yet been coined)
I was amazed to hear actual SPEECH come from my computer. GUTEN TAAG!

Metal Gear Solid -- I still love this game, and I need to buy another PS so I can play it some more.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver -- the idea of using the actual environment as a weapon was fun. I miss impaling some nasty bloodsuckers on a spear.

Roger Ramrod -- Don't ask . . . but if you know where i could find it, i'd love to know, I haven't seen this one in two years.

Oregon Trail -- There's just something about finding some way to kill off every other member of your family . . . mmm, dysentary. Somehow, I don't think a wagon makes a very good boat.

Half-Life -- Loved this game, it's addictive. I hate to admit it, but I like CS, too . . . although I can't get the blasted thing to run on my laptop. Good news is, because of that, I downloaded Inf, the superior game :)

Last, but not least (well, the last I'll list as of right now)
Gran Turismo -- No one could touch me in my 67 427 Corvette coup in Arcade. Too bad they didn't have Fords. I'd have loved to trick out a Shelby Cobra even more in Sim mode.

I'll prolly end up posting any more I think of later.

Curtz

May 31, 2000
simply...

Deus Ex - I have played this game on every skill setting, and everytime I play, I discover something new.

Final fantasy 7 - the king of Jap RPG's (the first of its genre I played, may have had a influence)

Silent Hill - A veritable gore fest for the Station, brilliant :)

Sam and max hit the road - a classic point and click with tonnes of humour

last but not least (probably not) ;) , Half-Life - needs no introduction