Your favourite char of UC2.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Devastation's pretty cool, i like the look and some moves. But i found that malcom utterly rocks due to his adren moves. Auto-aim, self heal, a shield and aggressive 'friends' ? All really sweet powers in the right places. Makes him great for flag capping i've found.

Auto-aim amped flak primary. Yum Yum Yum.

Swerto

The Founder Of The PL4Y4 H474Z
Jul 29, 2005
I hate Malcolm and theirs no Xan so.... RAIDEN!!!!
wait scratch that.... SZALOR!!!!!!! wait wait wait maybe a tie between the Skaarjs, SZALOR AND TOGR!!!!!!

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
Lauren, Kraag, Torgr, Garek, Lilith, Necris Selket, and Judas, more or less in that order, though lately I've been taking a liking to Malcolm.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
edhe said:
Whassit do? :p

I think it throws the opponents nearby off guard, but I'm not sure 'cause it's been a while since I played.
The cool thing about Primal Scream is that it sounds awesome! :D
Like a big RAAWWRR.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
raZør said:
I think it throws the opponents nearby off guard, but I'm not sure 'cause it's been a while since I played.
The cool thing about Primal Scream is that it sounds awesome! :D
Like a big RAAWWRR.

It stops any nearby opponent's adrenaline/adrenaline combos from working :)