Your favourite char of UC2.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kilindor

Death is never the end.
Oct 24, 2005
Hanau, Germany
i like Raptor and torgr the best, Raptor slow but he can take a beat and with those hammer fist he can do a lot of damage. I like Torgr cause he is just cool. I liek to play as Sobek for CTF too.

12unreal_championship_2_102-thumb.jpg

unreal-championship-2-the-liandri-conflict-20041118043116132-000.jpg

Last edited:

DaVic

Apr 2, 2006
Soon im going to get live so i can download necris selket, jackhammer, judas, apophis, kraag, garek, merc anubis, lilith, calypso

ShredPrince

Sep 14, 2005
CTF-Omicron BONG
Fav characters:

Syzygy (self Destruct!!!)
Anbuis
Selket/Devastation
(for each class)

Best Characters:
Malcom
Sobek/Apophis
Raiden
(these are the tougest to beat a verteran player if he's using)

Cheapest/most overused/laim character:
Judas/Brock (your don't look as cool as Brock and he's a crappy character unless your a melee nub, move on plz)

I think it throws the opponents nearby off guard, but I'm not sure 'cause it's been a while since I played.
The cool thing about Primal Scream is that it sounds awesome! :D
Like a big RAAWWRR.

Primal Scream and Fear do much of the same thing, but they do have some differences.We'll stick with Primal. Ok, if you have any adrenaline move activated, it'll be turned off, and you'll lose a decent amount of adrenaline off of your bar, as well as being inable to use another adrenaline combo for a short amount of time. It seems that maybe if you grab an adrenaline pick-up, it'll speed up the "no adren" recovery time. Primal scream and fear will also remove uDamage from a player. The main difference between Primal Scream and Fear is that Primal affects many players if properly executed, fear can only affect one, but lasts much longer. Fear can be rejected, Primal scream: use your shield. IIRC "heal" can remove the staus ailments off of you as well. If you get "posioned" use heal to quickly remove it. It not only restores health, but "heals" status ailments like poison.

I once heard that Iron Spirit will keep Fear from removing uDamage from you. Don't know if that is true or not though.

If your playing someone relying on a adrenaline move such as energy burst or Vampire cloud, or any other annoying adrenaline attack, use these moves to keep that from happeneing, but be careful not to think it's a free kill card, cause they can still fight back, and against a good player, adreanline is not a crutch to be taken, and all fear will mean to them is they have read crap coming out of their head. It's also kinda hard to play with Torgr. I like Garek more myself, I think he's a much better character when you use the right weapon loadout.

Last edited: