"You will not invade Iran"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
stoned_jedi said:
i might need some help invading....
mr.Worf you can be cheif of Security
anyone else want to help?

tool can be cheif of inteligence...........

I would make a great intelligence chief! Because everyone here knows how good I am at these political debates and how I am always right!

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
stoned_jedi said:
i might need some help invading....
mr.Worf you can be cheif of Security
anyone else want to help?

tool can be cheif of inteligence...........
I don't think I'd be a good security chief, my impressive skull plate notwithstanding. Maybe you could make me your secretary of music? Or perhaps the minister of religious oppression?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
SimplyCosmic said:
I feel so nostalgic.

All this thread needs to make it 2002 all over again is Hal and Prophetus calling me "unpatriotic" for saying that military action against Iraq was not justified by what I believed were inaccurate claims of vast amounts of WMDs when all the intelligence was considered. ;)

Ask and ye shall receive! You, sir, are "unpatriotic"!

Don't say we don't aim to please! :y5:

Aegeri

Mad Microbiologist, of ASSHATTERY
Mar 15, 2004
New Zealand
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
oxymoron++

If you think about it, Tool being the 'cheif of inteligence' may be quite acceptable, as someone else could be the 'chief of intelligence'.

:p

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
discreet said:
:lol:

that was a classic spoof.

"can you sum up your campaign in one word?"

"strategery"
You gotta have the follow-up, too though: "Lockbox"

Other than the Odd Couple bit where they "share" the Presidency, that may be one of SNLs funniest singular moments in the last decade.