You think you're a real PC gamer?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Using the case itself as heatsinks sounds pretty *eh* cool.

Why do cases that don't look like grey boxes have to be so *beeping* expensive ?

btw : it's not German. It's BMW Design-works USA!

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I think it is sort of uglishis. Asymmetric designs are statistically 85% more likely to catch fire as well.

And why would you need 6 HDs and why would you want an ugly case. I don't get why everything has to be all separated it's disgusting. I feel sick.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
You know, I actually really like the design of the case. It's definitely outlandish, but minus the LEDs (because seriously, it's a computer, not a light source) I think it satisfies my love of things unique as well as things that are nicely utilitarian. If the price wasn't twelve steps beyond absurd, I would nab it.

~Jason

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
And why would you need 6 HDs
Two raptors in RAID 0 for the OS and then three or four large capacity ones in RAID 5 is really nice. Especially when you computer is both your gaming PC and the HTPC across the home network.

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Welcome to the world of claw-your-eyes-out ugly:

attachmentkm.jpg

7f670d47927240004fa65d0.jpg

I feel dumber just having seen these atrocities

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I saw photos of this from some PC industry even a couple months back on one of the hardware review sites. It's basically a "concept" case. Way to impractical and designy for my tastes. I'll stick with my Antec P182 thank you very much.