You know you've played too much Infiltration when...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
.. when you have a conversation with your boss, you end it by saying PROCESSED :D

...You can name all the weapons you see on the news at night plus their availible ammo types and popular attachments.

... you goto a friends house, and when he opens the door, you push it back and yell GO GO GO!!
(I did that once, He almost peed his pants (err, he was under house arrest at the time :D )

... you think up new ways to use the phrase "go go go" on a regular basis ;)

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
....you name your kids after INF bots.
....you go paintballing and wear Levi's denim "camo" fatigues while the other team is in woodland camo so you don't get tk'd.
....you've gone paintballing and injured yourself trying to instaprone.
....you've actually tried firing a semi-auto shotty at full auto ROF while running at full speed, IRL.
.....you've been hospitalized for doing the above.
....you begin to bitch and moan after you die.....IRL...eerrr IR death.
.....you've ever painted your face completely green, got a brush cut and put on raybans.
....you've ever shouted "shotty whore!!" to Arnold in Terminator 2.
....you've thought about solving this terrorist situation by challenging Bin Laden to a game of INF.

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Hmmm. Can I milk this further?

When you decide that you want to be a Ranger/SEAL/Delta Force based on playing INF, only to realize you've made a BIIIG mistake.

When you get in an argument with active military over firearms, and find you possess greater knowledge than they do about their own hardware.

When someone questions your gun knowledge, and you simply reply, "Well, Gryph/Shakken says so, so it has to be true." (this is followed by strange looks, and usually immediate loss of friends)

When you go to a gun shop, and scare the owner with your handy knowledge of pre-ban weaponry. Even MORESO when you start muttering under your breath about how disappointing it is that they don't even have a .50 ROBAR.

You scare one of your friends while playing INF by screaming "DIRECT APPLICATION OF LEAD TO THE FRONTAL LOBES CAN LEAD TO INSTANT DEATH, BIOTCH!"

You know you are a pyro when you become noticably depressed that the INF team flatly refuses to implement a flamethrower or incendiary grenades.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
You go to military surplus stores and buy 'asskicking pants'.

You wear your black 'asskicking pants' frequently

You also have military shirts too and want to pick up a SWAT or
ATF shirt at somepoint.

You hotload your Airsoft pistols

You look at the camo netting at the military surplus store and
think of buying a spring airsoft sniper rifle and buying a nice scope and paintball arounds and having some fun taking what you've learned from the RA mutator and applying it to real life.

You hotload your friend's airsoft pistols

Good to see this thread again!

Originally posted by Antedeluge
When watching action movies you point out that the 9mm pistol is NOT supposed to sound like a .45 ACP, and you proceed to identify all of the firearms used, citing their caliber, capacity, penetration potential, and wounding capability.

Hmm...yep.

Matrix Lobby Scene (in order of appearance, no less):

Neo with two MP-5K
Security Guard with revolver
Trinity with Uzi
Security Troops with M-16's and SPAS-12s
Neo with two Beretta 92Fs
Neo with two Skorpion SMGs
Security Trooper with M-16
Trinity with kung-fu move
Security Trooper with SPAS-12
Neo with two Skorpion SMGs
Two Security Troopers with M-16s
Trinity with kung-fu move
Trinity with SPAS-12
Two Security Troopers, one with M-16 and one with SPAS-12.
Neo with M-16 (cartwheeling!)
Three Security Troopers with M-16s
Neo with two Uzis
Neo with kung-fu move

Originally posted by RavenStarSinger

Visions of Columbine dance in your head . . .
:p
j/k
I know that feeling all too well, the University across the seat would be INCREDILE, if you include all of the grounds around it. The library, computer labs, Rubush Auditorium, the surrounding parks and rec areas, chapel, and the dorms :) I've given it some thought, but I think the map would be too large for anything less than two groups of 16 or more to have any fun.

Caltech would be cool, although way too big and detailed for the current game engine. It would be soo awesome to use the Robar from the top of the library (it's a twelve-story tower, LOS to pretty much the entire campus).

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
its not a mod
I just changed the offset of the enforcer to be where the crosshairs should.
I could get you the values if you want though

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Sure, thanks.

I wonder if I could get that to work with Tac Ops...

"Bwahahahaha i can aim now!!!! ph33r my 1nPh sk1lz j00 x-hair m0ph0z!!!"

*bang*

"Nooo!!!! I missed! Damn you, conefire, DAMN YOU TO HEL--*bang*aack"

(Rambo_Killa voted to kick FiringAimlessly for camping)

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
I'll have to get it for you later I have to go to college in 10min
and I'd would probably work for tac ops as long as you have the class thingys and property whachamawhoos

EDIT- FA i have PM the values to you.

Last edited:

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by striderteen
Oh yeah, and the shell casings are wrong...they're 9mm casings, the Skorpion is a .223.

The Skorpion is dropping .223 brass if I recall correctly, however, the caliber of the Skorpion is 7.65x17.