You know you've played too much Infiltration when...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
when you say to the guy who made the 100th post that says "When you get excited about making the 100th post on the Inf forum in a subject named "You know you've played too much Infiltration when..."" I was gonna say that

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
when you just knew someone was gonna say "when you say to the guy who made the 100th post that says "When you get excited about making the 100th post on the Inf forum in a subject named "You know you've played too much Infiltration when..."" I was gonna say that"

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
... when you think something would make a nice map for inf because of the 'CQB-potential, amount of cover, choke-points & crossfire zones'

... get arrested for planning a crime, when all you were doing was discussing tactics for Infiltration ...

... get arrested for planning a crime, when all you were doing was drawing a map to use in Infiltration ...

... you use Infiltration to plan your crimes, but never get around to doing them because Inf is so much more fun ;)

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
When watching action movies you point out that the 9mm pistol is NOT supposed to sound like a .45 ACP, and you proceed to identify all of the firearms used, citing their caliber, capacity, penetration potential, and wounding capability.
Ohh....sh<b></b>it....
You think about the polygon count of many of your wannabe maps in reality
Though I'm not a mapper, I often do that.
... You hate anything that could possibly pull you away from INF (groan, have to wash dishes? NOOO!! Take out the garbage? But I just respawned! )
Heh heh heh...
QUOTE]... You actually DONT wanna go out with friends, because you want to play INF (god, I have got to stop playing now ) [/QUOTE]
Oh boy...

Iceman: You have a wife?
:eek:

Oh...And you know you play inf too much when...
ou break your neck while running backwards down the stairs form the "enemy" (crabby sibling/spouse/big as<b></b>s dog)

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
this cuts close to home dude. i was talking to a friend of mine(a 3d gfx dude and mapper) about making a map of the 4km^2 arround our high school.

i'v been trying to recreat my highschool sins blood (if you remember that game)
couldnt do it then because the engine wasnt good enough for that
never got around to it in UT thou

Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
You know you play INF to much when...

you buy a optical mouse just so you can aim better

you buy a monitor with insanely high resolution so you can see those damn proners backpack

you buy better speakers just so you can hear those realistic gun sounds better

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Hmmmm . . .

Perhaps I have had just one six-pack of Rolling Rock too many, but has it occured to any of you guys that we seem to have an addiction. I just realized that this is my first drink in a month, and it's all because of Inf! Perhaps we should notify AA that the ultimate road to recovery lies in the spledid, blissful distractions of Infiltration and its Forum! Anyone else agree? I say raise a cold one to that!
/me raises bottle, before draining it
I've also noticed that my aim is a lot better when buzzed, however, I think that may be because all I'm carrying is the M3 and a ton of ammo for it, who knows . . . . erg *BURP!*:rollseyes:
Nastravaya!

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
Hehehe this thread is quite delightful!

--You make a Five-seveN out of legos

--You jump off your stairs rolling into the living room slashing your foot open on the coffee table at the same time

--Everytime you go into a Target/K-Mart/Wal-Mart you think how cool it would be to have a shoot-out there

--You clear the hallway before going into the bathroom to take a piss

--Your burn your Tomb Raider disc beacuse the little whore fires 2 DE's at the same time

--You can point out that the guns in Space Truckers are MP5 PDW's with some other crap on them.

--You dream about INF while asleep in class and wake up wailing "ARLINGTON NOOOOOOOOOOO"

--You can't stand TV cop shows because all thier guns have infinate rounds.

--You practice making accurate weapon sounds while lying in bed.

--When you get an A on your math quiz you yell 'w00t' and sink in your chair as everyone but your INF buddy looks at you strange.

--You snipe your cats from the top of your bunk bed with a broom.

--You get pissed off watching Face-Off beacuse Archer's Sig SAUER fires more than 12 rounds.

--You starting throwing the TUMS jar around your house saying "Frag Out"

--You cover all the windows to prevent a sniper attack.

--When you go to the shooting range you starting panicing beacuse you can't fire the gun without a mouse.

--You jump on the ground proning while the mailman passes by and end up brusing a rib on a rock you landed on.

--You tape a laser pointer to a nerf gun and pretend it is a SOCOM

--You are up at 1:45 AM typing up things in the INF forum.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
You put "t" in front of everything you type in IRC. RIGHT Stormcaller? :)

Artifa

[ML] Lackey
Jun 14, 2001
IL, USA
Wikkan is a penis

You put "t" in front of everything you type in IRC. RIGHT Stormcaller?
Wikkan, you're a big penis. I said the same thing in IRC like a half hour ago.

Now for some MORE of my own...
... when you print out pictures of weapons from ever possible angle and tape them to a toy gun and then run around the house shooting stuff. Err, maybe not.
... when you call Wikkan a penis for stealing your ideas.
... when you name your pets after guns -- "COME HERE, M9! NICE DOGGY!"
... when you go on the roof of your house through an open window and then stop moving and yell about your leet bug exploiting skills.
... when you sit here thinking of more things to say why you're addicted to Infiltration.
I could sit here all day making these up... The_Countess is hot.

-- Artifa
I'm too lazy to make a signature so I'll just type this now.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Artifa, I'm not a big penis, YEW ARE. I in fact said that more than half hour ago, and un-ess you can prove otherwise... KMA. (_|_)

:D

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
beretta would be a great name for a cat...
:notices all the odd stares:
HEY! at least its not crack!

<----- ...when this McMuffin makes you hungry

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Heh heh

I had a cat named Remington once. He was a cool cat, too.

More signs of Inf addiction:
-- Your psychologist holds a meeting with other shrinks to talk about the possibility of actually making a CLASSIFICATION JUST FOR PEOPLE ADDICTED TO THIS GAME!

-- You are compelled to physically harm people who so much as make a positive remark about "other" mods whilst you pimp Inf.

-- Your friends are afraid of you when you get that weird look in your eyes whenever you start telling stories about Inf.

-- You are forbidden from ever owning a firearm because it is apparant that you pose a threat to others.

-- You go out and by "Jane's Guide to Firearms" and memorize the whole thing, and then inundate the suggestions forum with requests to include EVERYTHING listed in it.

-- When you are openly disturbed that this request is denied.

-- When you actually take being called a "gun nut" as a compliment, thank you.

-- When you throw tantrums over the fact that you are JUST short of the hard drive space to run a game, and need to quit out, delete stuff, load up unreal, quit out of that, and load inf AGAIN just to play. . . . erg, I HATE that, it takes forever on a P233MMX!

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
when you download mutators to try to fix the physics bugs.
when you yell "tango down" to your boss over his nextel.
when you leave a game to go to the forums, telling everyone you are "off to save infiltration."
when you pack light for speed.
when you can set a world record in running, but get too tired to jump twice.
when you can hit someone four times, in the head..., with an aksmu..., while running,... off a cliff..., at night..., with one hand.
when your right finger twitches whenever you see someone.

mae2050

If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF
Mar 23, 2001
When u miss lectures, homework due dates, dont study and get a GPA of 2.3