XMP weapon hax proved on video!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Yay, hacks.

Well, good job showing back to back footage of "hack" and "no hack" shotgun fires; much more evident now; hacks in general never fail to disrupt and a game and get peopled fired up; the good thing about XMP is that it is not 100% kill based; but even then, it does not change the fact that is a disruptive, unfair, illegal advantage. Good captures, Tragic. Finally, a fair accusation with legitimate, visual, convenient evidence. :tup: For the love of God, people seriously just need to play the game as it is, the way it is supposed to be played. Cheaters...****ing up online gaming worldwide, one server at a time. Anyways, hope this topic shows something to everyone.

One more thing, I hate all of you. *grins*

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
what kind of point is that the guy in the video only shot once and IVE SEEN THIS HACK BEFORE it makes a half of seconds difference.

And who gives a **** about hacks so late in the game, its just a lost cause.

ITS NOT GONNA BE FIXED...

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
Thats crazy, i've never heard of this speed up shooting except maybe with xmphax mutator, or xmpsummoner (can either of those do that? ) or maybe it was Fireball's screenshots of like 10-20 shocklances in quick succession. I don't think is a huge problem, because it would become evident quite quickly in a game.

PRG said:
There is. "One shot" Jug kills :mad: However, a rocket headshot will down a ranger. Anwyays, I think I've figured all the "hax" for XMP like these ones and FMI has been made duly aware of them, so they won't make it into UTXMP.

PRG, u know you can kill with the jug with one hit. i kick everyone's ass with the Jug, and you know i don't cheat. infact i usually get head shots with the jug.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
The Jackal-XMP said:
PRG, u know you can kill with the jug with one hit. i kick everyone's ass with the Jug, and you know i don't cheat. infact i usually get head shots with the jug.

UMM other way around.. Rocket launcher hitting Jug.

PRG said:
UMM other way around.. Rocket launcher hitting Jug.

my bad.

btw HiHi was banned from the X clan server. WebAdmin was there watching him. he was trying to TK me with an ungodly amount of rockets at once. i acutally got a frame rate drop from all the rockets being fired at me. i would ask that if any server admin see's HiHi, don't give him the chance. just ban him from your server.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
FurociousFa said:
Thats crazy, i've never heard of this speed up shooting except maybe with xmphax mutator, or xmpsummoner (can either of those do that? ) or maybe it was Fireball's screenshots of like 10-20 shocklances in quick succession.
It was closer to like 40 in under a second, but yeah. Same idea. I kinda agree with Calico at this point though; yes, they exist, but does it really matter since nobody's gonna fix em?

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
This is not a weapon hack,but, In one game, I had an arty with low health, I was apporoached by a teamate(ranger) and he was healing me from a far distance, I ran away from him and my health kept climbing. I ran in view of an enemies minigun turret and was pelted a few times. When i got out of its view, my health began to climb again, but this time no one was near me and this was right after that ranger (which i dont remember the name) healed me. Very damn wierd and unacceptable.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Emmet Otter said:
This is not a weapon hack,but, In one game, I had an arty with low health, I was apporoached by a teamate(ranger) and he was healing me from a far distance, I ran away from him and my health kept climbing. I ran in view of an enemies minigun turret and was pelted a few times. When i got out of its view, my health began to climb again, but this time no one was near me and this was right after that ranger (which i dont remember the name) healed me. Very damn wierd and unacceptable.

That was and arti power mutator. Found on X clans server.

You were holding an arti with healing powers.

Not a hack, but a mutator. Fun, really

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
OH my hax teh slurpees mmmm. Yeah teh hax do exist and people continue to us them no matter what happens. UT2k4 is just as bad, since there are hack that get past the cd-key ban. Bah people hack anything. I go hack my toilet.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Eat_my_shorts said:
There was someone around in the European servers killing ppl with 1 pistol shot... :/ First shot too...
Curious, was it the HOC RGB server? That's where that rocket firing rate hax photo was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.