XMP weapon hax proved on video!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
hmm... i don't know what to say, but i do know that this thread is not flamming anywone, because i do not know who the person is that did the hax, but it is one of the few solid proof items out there on how to know someone is cheating.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Hm... interesting. I wonder why HiHi decided to show of his hacks now. He been around for a couple months, at least under that alias.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
It shows up on mine. That site valid the host of it is just having some problems, but it will be fixed

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
There is no sound because I used Fraps, which to my knowledge doesnt record sound.

Anyone who cant see the multiple shotts from the shotty is blind.

It made a sound like "buuuuuraaaap!".

The ranger kills Kazi at full health with a single pistol shot. I should have been specing Kazi instead of HiHi, but I swear, if you cant see the hacks you're doomed.

Go into XMP and shoot the shotty once. It doesnt look the same as HiHi's.

Screw it Ill capture a video of a single shot from shotty.

brb

[DS] Calico

Apr 28, 2004
Im just saying you cant get popcorn and watch a cheater with NO SOUND. At least you could have put in a song or two.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
Ok here is a normal shotty vid. (without hax) followed by the vid with hacks.

Its plain as day.

No hax shotty

Hax

And anyone that shows people how to hack should fawking die off. For real.

Last edited:

[DS] Calico

Apr 28, 2004
I cant tell the difference

/me is blind and thank you for making fun of me

[DS] Calico

Apr 28, 2004
And still no sound. The First guy didnt look like he was cheating but the 2nd one did

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
No Offense, I could not tell the difference from that video. That, being said I think the guy's nick on the video was "HiHi." Same guy showed up on NBK server at some point last night. Yah, he had his rate of fire hacked. Other then the fact i got one shotted by a shottie at maybe 100 yards, you could definitely hear the shottie firing more than once. That's what really tipped me off.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
I apologize once again for the sound, but Fraps program does not record sound. :mad:

Its plain as day with just the video. :rolleyes:

PRG said:
No Offense, I could not tell the difference from that video. That, being said I think the guy's nick on the video was "HiHi." Same guy showed up on NBK server at some point last night. Yah, he had his rate of fire hacked. Other then the fact i got one shotted by a shottie at maybe 100 yards, you could definitely hear the shottie firing more than once. That's what really tipped me off.

Thats exactly what I heard and saw. At first, before we calmed him down, he was killing us with one shot when we had full health with the shotty and pistol.

He even says there is a missle hack that shoots all missles in one and kills you instantly. Ive personally been hit by that, but have no vid.

Last edited:

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
He even says there is a missle hack that shoots all missles in one and kills you instantly. Ive personally been hit by that, but have no vid.

There is. "One shot" Jug kills :mad: However, a rocket headshot will down a ranger. Anwyays, I think I've figured all the "hax" for XMP like these ones and FMI has been made duly aware of them, so they won't make it into UTXMP.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
1 shot vs 6 shots is a big visual difference.

Should I stream them together and do them over and over?

Yeah.

*edit*

OK now look.

If you cant see the difference between muliple shots and a single shot, I worry about your ability to even play the game, let alone beta test.

it goes Hax, No hax, Hax, No Hax, Hax, no hax, Hax.
Hax, Nohax Vid

I even asked my girlfriend if she could see the difference with out explaining the video.

She said, "The one in the garage looks like he's shooting more.".
:eek:

Are you telling me that my GF that doesnt play XMP and has no idea about video games has better vision than you? I may recruit her and nominate her to Beta test UT XMP. :lol:

Ya know I love ya, PRG. But come on, dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.