XMP Stock Map Bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
just saw a bug in garden, had to suicide because of and here it is.

edit: just tested the other side, same issue.

Attachments

• garden_red.jpg
    garden_red.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 55
  • garden_blue.jpg
    garden_blue.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
I'm not sure if Miasma counts as a stock map... Strictly speaking it isn't but it has become just as popular as one. Anyway, found a hole. If you want to see the screenies, tell me, if not just delete this post :)

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
They're still a hoot. Recently I've discovered several more holes in the stock maps, mostly thru crashing vehicles into walls and ejecting while they are partially lodged in the wall. Harby seems to work really good for this as it can take more damage than a raptor.

It will be interesting to see if the god-awful collision detection between walls and vehicles is fixed or not in UTXMP. If not, it's going to be a fun day Dec 10.

AlexMax

Dec 14, 2004
I've been having all sorts of visual problems with XMP maps...

[img=http://img82.exs.cx/img82/5967/missing5yd.th.jpg]
It looks fine from the outside, but when I look at this inside it turns semi-transparent... This also happens with the water turbine ends on lowlands. Strangely, it only happens some of the time.

[img=http://img82.exs.cx/img82/8959/blackhole8wm.th.jpg]

This blackness overcomes the floor textures at certain angles around this point. However, by moving a few steps to the left or right, or turning in a different direction, it seems to be normal.

Mastame

Dec 27, 2004
The Netherlands
Hi, I'm new here. :)

Got some bugs for ya, got to say the second and third were at the end of a match.

Tried to drive through the small tunnel next to the Blue Artifact node... Got stuck, left the vehicle, got there ^.

Speaks for itself.

Just as this one.

Oh, yeah, I know this isn't a map-bug, but is it known that sometimes when you're driving a vehicle, you suddenly look at a deploy point? You have to leave the vehicle before youre camera resets.

Last edited:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
since this is a stock map buc, kaminari has a bug with the material for the trees...
the material, KamiTex.Misc.mossytree_2 has an error, please fix.