XMP Is Coming!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
After a long wait, the full version of Legend Entertainment's Unreal II XMP is finally available for download! The list of BeyondUnreal mirrors below will be updated as more become available. For more information about Unreal II XMP, check out our Unreal II XMP Preview.

Download from BeyondUnreal (4 mirrors)
Download from Boomtown
Download from IGN.COM
Download from Fileplanet
Download from Fileshack
Download from multiplay.co.uk
Download from WorthPlaying
Download from FileRush
Download from Gaming Asylum
Download from 3DGamers
Download from www.clanforen.de
Download from FactoryUnreal

Thanks to everyone who dropped by in our #beyondunreal IRC channel last night to chat with us and the developers around the release of XMP!

F

FP|Stepperrs

Still waiting and drooling over the chance to expand my Unreal 2 into full XMP style play. I am eagerly waiting and watching the site to see when the download is available. Hope ya post on the front page when it does. Thanks.

Y

yOUNGJEDI

i CAN'T WAIT

I Have An Hour Drive Home From Work, I Hope Its Ready When I Get Home. Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!!!!

[IMD1]KillRoy

Suck my boomstick!
I the U2 special ED out yet in the stores?

You can wait, but if the Special ED isnt released theres not much point to wait.

It will be released tomorrow imo. For me it doesnt matter realy, if its released now, its too late to play anyhow...

So, I'm off to bed!!

If it's released in the meantime, sure have some FUN!!

gg

T

-=TsX=- Night Hork

XMP ow boy ow bow ow boy

I cant wate i need it no i must have it now

PLZ!! Update Now PLZ!!!

Y

Youngjedi

You know, if you put your ear to the modem cable, you can here it coming.

T

TomCat

You know these last couple hours have not been short, they have been the longest couple of hours in my life... Gim'me Gim'me Gim'me.....

TomCat

Z

zimmy

-=TsX=- Night Hork said:
can some tell me if you can see my name pic

niki wright is so gay 1ce he banged zacks mam and zack joined in

SINNER~KILLJOY

GAMMING GOD
Mar 12, 2003
Honolulu,Hi
Visit site
Well well well quess where all waiting for something.......quess I'm off to play the demo some more when I'm waiting to get my skills up.Can't wait to see the new maps this demo one is getting old fast.
SINNER~KILLJOY