XMP hax vid' woth sound!!!!!! Owning nay sayers one at a time.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
OH snap! Sorry, Pinkey! I put your name in the other forums thanking you for your help with this vid.

Sorry, dude.

Thanks to Pinkey for providing the hax for the vid.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
{NoBull}Jem said:
Ummm..........told ya so. :shake:

Well, too late now.

This should have been "allowed" to be exposed and talked about months ago, and everyone could have cut down on the hackers before most of the good players left xmp.

Hope all this hacking and censoring doesn't happen with utxmp. :Poop:

I won't let it happen, but i will leave it as is, until we see major spreads of cheats.

Gumby

Pretty in Pink!
Feb 29, 2004
A long long way from home...
That sh1t looks well wierd! The only one i've seen b4 was on the receiving end of the 1 shot pistol thing :(

Shame people actually use these in games to seem good :( At least it's pretty obvious when people use them so they can be abused :D

Nice one you two (Tragic and Pinkey) for making the vid ;) just don't tell anyone how :eek:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Pinkey said:
Every thing is confidential with me, I only show them never tell them.

You may not tell them, but do you abuse it, because i know that knowing cheats will only make you more likely to use them :(, and personally i don't want to cheat, or play with cheaters... but of course, even when i play with cheaters, i come out on top :D:lol:

Mar 6, 2004
**** cheaters, they have now ruined the game for me, thx alot you *******s :mad: you aint 1337 you cheat! even a n00b can kick your a$$ EASILY! best game i've ever played ruined by a bunch of 4th graders who think they are "da shiznit!" :mad: i hope your moms take away your computer from you and i wish i never heard of this game because of this.

/me uninstalls and burn unreal 2 special edition and waits for utxmp.

Last edited:

zombiewoof

Rokk Fiddler, Farmer
Oct 2, 2003
Oaksterdam, California
Visit site
Wow! I went to log on and play just now, even using qtracker (10pm pacific-to be specific (lol)), and there was like NOBODY playing! Wonder if this has anything to do with the recent displaysia of hax lately. I usually expect slim pickins as I am usually on anywhere from midinght to 6 in the morning (I usually run into mosty euros at those hours), but right now it's like....empty! Just makes me want to....shoot some body!

Aaron Leiby

Salamander Saver!
Sep 4, 2003
Seattle, WA
www.u2xmp.com
I had a fix for that in the patch that was supposed to go out back in Feb or so (one that would have included all the 2k4 security patch issues). Unfortunately, that never happened. :( I'll make sure the Freemonkey guys get it though (if they haven't already fixed it themselves... they're the ones that alterted me to the bug in the first place).

Aaron Leiby said:
I had a fix for that in the patch that was supposed to go out back in Feb or so (one that would have included all the 2k4 security patch issues). Unfortunately, that never happened. :( I'll make sure the Freemonkey guys get it though (if they haven't already fixed it themselves... they're the ones that alterted me to the bug in the first place).

is there anyway you could send it to me? i can get someone else i know who knows the XMP code, and we can release it. it's that's ok with you. PM if you want. btw, good to see you again.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Guys calm the hell down, the only people who will use this glitch are people who are doing it explicitly to piss the server off. It's blatantly obvious when they are using it, so just ban the friggin person and game on. This doesn't effect the game in general like a barely notice able aimbot, quit being such negative nancy's :rolleyes:

Someone posts a video and half the community says "OH NOEZ BETTER STOP PLAYING!"

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
<edited out> One of the nbk guys found this out before the 7710 patch. We e-mailed the LE guys but unfortunately the latest patch never fixed it. Me and Fleury had a guy one shot kill both of us with the pistol yesterday on our server. Both of us full health, hacking the same gen..2 shots and we were both dead. He immediately left the server when he realized he had just killed 2 admins with the exploit. The guy was aliasing as Articuno. Fleury and I looked in the ucc.log and found out who it was, so if any admins want the IP..feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.