XMP hax vid' woth sound!!!!!! Owning nay sayers one at a time.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Sorry for the vid quality, but this time it has sound.

You'll see the single shot pistol kill, the rapid shotty, the high rate of fire assault rifle, single shot sniper rifle kill and the 5 in 1 shot rocket launcher kill.

Lag my ass. Open your eyes and ears nay sayers.

XMP weapons hax

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
interesting :) but i have one question, why did pinkey show that off, after all, it proves he knows how to perfom it... and i would never condone such a cheat or exploit, but i do however condone the conc jump bug :lol: but that is because of how simple it is to use :).

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Wow.

Crazy stuff, Tragic; never encountered any of those in the public servers, but I have been victim to shotgun blasts that seemed incredibly too powerful, even while I was a ranger. I like the part when a person said, "You see that ****?" :lol:

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Dandeloreon1984 said:
interesting :) but i have one question, why did pinkey show that off, after all, it proves he knows how to perfom it... and i would never condone such a cheat or exploit, but i do however condone the conc jump bug :lol: but that is because of how simple it is to use :).
why not?

cj'ing isn't a hax... removing the blindness with togglebehindview is the debated part.

Btw- nice vid but, omf, can you increase the rez above 100x100?

Last edited:

{NoBull}Jem

COD2 Baby!
Jan 17, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
Ummm..........told ya so. :shake:

Well, too late now.

This should have been "allowed" to be exposed and talked about months ago, and everyone could have cut down on the hackers before most of the good players left xmp.

Hope all this hacking and censoring doesn't happen with utxmp. :Poop:

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
I don't think the issue was ever a matter of fear. Anyone immature enough to use hacks now was immature enough to use hacks before.

By the way, Jem...

Jem said:
Hope all this hacking and censoring doesn't happen with utxmp.

Censorship helped to keep hacks fairly unknown and thus out of the minds of those who would use them up untill this point fairly well, wouldn't you say? Only some individuals, to be left un-named...

Jem said:
Ummm..........told ya so.

... didn't stop to think about this and decided to run around talking about them.

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
UTXMP (I hope) will not end up in the same situation that U2XMP was in. There will always exploits in any multiplayer game, but in u2xmp there will never be any patches to fix them. Game balance will always change over time as players find new tactics and tricks. Some will need changes to the game to stop them from spoiling the game.

It's a credit to LE that xmp has lasted as long as it has

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
{NoBull}Jem said:
Ummm..........told ya so. :shake:

Well, too late now.

This should have been "allowed" to be exposed and talked about months ago, and everyone could have cut down on the hackers before most of the good players left xmp.

Hope all this hacking and censoring doesn't happen with utxmp. :Poop:

There is nothing to say "I told you so" about. You offerend no proof ever, so you posted nothing but "wah wah." Also, you said people used aimbots and had stamina hacks, you didn't say they used a slight glitch in the game which is very easy to do to accomplish firing rate changes. Nobody would use them in a game without expecting to be banned anyways since it is blatant. People who use this hack are what are referred to as "idiots" as they have virtually no negative impact on the game as a whole considering the implications of this glitch and it's ease to find and remove said asshat via ban. The aimbot was proven months ago on XMPTV, so I think you missed the "I told you so" you were looking for back then.

Also, most good players didn't leave XMP - they started to alias because you kept calling them cheatz0rs \o/

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
Uh, i've only started seeing this in the last few days is it really fair to say it would used much if at all before people started talking about it? the more people talk about it, the more curious people get, so the problems lies in the publicity it gets, or possibly a community-made patch for u2xmp to fix this glitch, or just keep banning these queers.

Status
Not open for further replies.