X-mas this year at dec 10th ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AshTrai

CaSuAlTy Of SoCiEtY
Nov 25, 2004
www.clanuk2.co.uk
Its nice to finally have a date that every1 can look forward to :). I have the 2 weeks off starting on the 10th... what a lucky coincidence :D

I hope the game lives up to my expectations... the online FPS market has got decidely dull since U2XMP kinda dwindled :(

Spacelord (GER)

Apocalypse Dude
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
Yeah, best news since the xmp demo was released last year :D
Give those men a biiiiiig cookie and god bless `em all :lol:

Btw. Astmatik, your sig is awesome, I can totally agree with it!

Voice out of the off Space-allhellcan`tstopxmpnow-LorD

SweetTooth

Evil Clown
Oct 4, 2004
believe it or not Decemeber 10th is actually my birthday... you FMI guys knew that didnt you... awww how sweet! you give me the gift of a badass game for my birthday... arent you guys just so caring!

and YAY!!!! i cant wait for this!

Last edited:

Splinter

rifk
Feb 29, 2004
Over there!
Apathy said:
Hey can we preload textures and stuff til dec 10? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

now that'd be sweet, get the downloading done and actually start playing dec 10th. however im sure FMI wants a well deserved break now and they shall get that :) -- thanks fmi *huggles*