Woes of the GD server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
I may have a mindset where I don't "like" most 2.86 players, mostly from past experiences, but I don't 1)control the server and 2)don't think people should be banned because of how somebody feels about them personally. Yeah, I do hate most people that played 2.86 because I felt hardly anybody played realistically (bunnyhopping etc). I don't hate your clan, I was just pissed that night because I got "exit/spawn/whatever" killed a few times. It's not like I wanted you to be banned/kicked, I just got pissed and moved on with my life. I called you guys the "mario twins" because we were joking about the "Group X" Mario Twins flash animation on TS and after I got killed by one of you guys I said something about the "mario twins" spawncamping me (because there were two of you guys). Haha, it was complicated and dumb, you just had to be there. So maybe reading my "inside joke" posts on my clan forums won't always make perfect sense to you, as it is intended for them. Did my post say anything like, "ODIE should ban those two faggots because all they do is spawncamp?" No. Did I ever say that? No. I called you guys the "Mario Twins". Don't look so much into jokes. So before you start thinking about a "ban conspiracy", just realize that I'm a joking person. I will call you a "cheating fag" when really, I think you're an ok guy. You should see what I call {GD}Rez, hehe. You should consider getting on TS so you can get to learn the personalities of everybody first before you judge their character. I can see that you're upset, and I would be a little too, but 99% of what I say in this game is not meant to be taken seriously. I like teamwork, and I like goofing off. If I was as vengeful as you make me out to be, I would just tk you and others I didn't like. But, I realize it's a game, and it's not the end of my life, so I move on and forget about it. So, my retort is simply "let's all just stfu and move on". I'm not going to go browse other forums you post in and try to dig up things you said about ODIE elsewhere, or anything creepy/stalkerly (is that a word?) like that. I'm going to drop it, play with you on the server and bring you milk and cookies. :lol: . Peace in the middle east.

PS, the thing about "2.86 people falling off the earth" was directed towards the generalization of "2.86", meaning, players I remember from 2.86 that showed up for 2.9 and stuck around, but still played like they were in 2.86 (i.e. bunnyhopping). I don't think I've even seen yipyip do this (yet, hehe), and maybe those were the "wrong words" to include in a post about that night. I guess next time I'll label my comments specifically for you next time, even if they are just sarcastic or posted in a joking manner. See you on the server.

[nMp]Cheese

Feb 24, 2004
Haha seriously cracwhore I thought it was funny
I just misread what you said originally in this forum and didn’t delete the quote when I edited it later. It really had little to do with what I was saying.

Anyway, we have no problems with GD anymore. Judging by the posts we misread the situation.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
Forget it .

i have to say that i played with Gd's and i love playing with them mostly ntkb because he's a bastard like me :D . and i like to play with nmp as well because unless most dickheads on the servers they actualy play very well, use teamwork , tactics, and die for their team and objectives.

I remember that match on ruin a few days ago with iode and cheese, harry C was theire to, and we attacked , that was great because , you know me , i always attack , i play for the objectives , but often on euro pubs i finish alone in the objective area and my team is not backing me because 70% are just individualists players who ruin the game and have no idea of what an attack is, the type of players who would be send in the martial court of justice IRL.
Now with the Nmp players i have a real team behind me, i dont need to ask them that i need backup, they are next to me attacking, and it make the game interressing. we need players like that. please make peace :lol:

Thanks for the post ODIE on our site; I’ve never put up a policy for our players about what to do when we have a complaint with a server admin. We’ve never needed it before, I knew most of the server admin’s back in 2.86 so it was never a problem. Then again I don’t think any of us have ever been booted off a server. Leave it up to the Mario Twins to fix that. LOL But now I think I’ll write one up to prevent unneeded exposure.

Although I must say I’m thankful to lode posting in the INF forum since, it was pretty cool to see an intelligent conversation here.

Now about the trash talk. I thought it was funny. I don’t know any of the new maps and when I jumped onto your server some folks ( I don’t think they were GD either) started warning me about spawn killing. Meanwhile I have no clue where there spawn would be. LoL

Now I never mingled with you RA folks much. But if GD represents how RA clans act then nMp is definitely going to enjoy playing you guys in the ILCR and on the servers. We always had a blast playing our old friends from muf, RU486, Ghost, MINC and SK. And we look forward to playing the rest of you.

I find it funny that people think you would play ILCR matches the same way you would play on the public servers in 2.86. They were night and day. Our players play 2.9 the same way we would play in matches now (thanks to the game being updated), and I would think the same goes for the rest of the clans out there. So this years ILCR league should be very tight (close).

Veg-dom – If your not in a clan I recommend you join one or start one since you enjoy this type of play. And thank you for your kind words about nMp it’s nice to see our new members actually are using tactics.

Peace

PS click on my sig and then vote on the new poll that Rapmaster setup to honor the Mario Twins :lol:

Last edited:

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
How many times do you think sombody could reply with the smiley face before it started to look like a molester smile? Let's find out!

:)