[WIP] FireDrake

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
A cyborg of Nightmare modeled on monster "FireDrake" (lava dragon).

Armor has not made yet.
However, it may be good as is.

Attachments

• FireDrake1.JPG
    FireDrake1.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 120

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So. You are from japan :)? I love japanesse art.

Your model looks very cool , i would say the best Evil looking model yet.

Kirin[SC]

恐いハチミツボイ
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville NC
www.saphiria.net
Then I don't suppose you're a Laruku fan (based on your nick), are you? ;)

That aside, I like the model right now. I don't suppose there's some kind of fire-like shader effect that's going to be applied in-game? That would look cool. If you also plan to give him armour, I'd like to see how that might turn out. :)

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
Loving it already! Looks great. Your models get better and better with every model you put out.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Looks rather good but Cheap has a point. It's too low polycount on his head and looking too pointy. I would recommend you made him a little bigger, softer and more round head.
It would fit better to his arms and body since they allready have this round muscular look.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I think the head is pretty ok , I don't mind since i don't see the players for so long and not from close moslty when i play.

Aug 2, 2004
I am speechless. I have seen your work and the past and have loved, I remember koyryuu in this case, but this new skin is godly. An organic drake rather than the previous metal seems to be more of a challenge to me and this model looks to be one of your best. Cant wait for the release.

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
I sence. flaws. its looks in my eyes far from actual completetion. its nice but theres to much more that could be done to it to make it much better than it already is.
Keep up the fantastic work.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
1951.92 kb , that's ridiculous.Think about the 56k'ers , that's terrific.

I already warned someone for a 350KB sig , but that.... should be removed right now.

Just use a stand still picture or read my tutorial about .GIF optimization (on my website) or here http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=156621

Kantham said:
I am not a scientist or something but my find are that gif's keep a small allocation for animation.

Somme sigs have too much frames that are completely taking the sig in animation , it make the file size Wayyy too big.

Never use that technique , some ppl on other forums are using sigs like 700X300 px and 6 mb (trust me , i registred to their forums to blame that user with 1 post!)

Last edited: