Why can't Clinton be president right now?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rabid-pitbull

Oct 13, 2000
Originally posted by Goat ****er
Unless the US changes its forighn policies, and soon, WW-III will see a world united against the US, and for the record, im willing to take up arms to fight it, and im far from alone.

hahahahahah u must be friggin high:stupid:

Jotun

RAR!
Sep 30, 2000
RAR!
the Roman Empire will rise again and Atlantis will rise from the sea forming an invincible alliance and crushing the known world. Hail Caesar!

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Take youre heads out of youre a<b></b>rses and look at the world and what youre doing to it, it is not sustainable, it will backfire.

Ever since WW-II the US has done nothing but cream its own cake, at the expence of others, what the hell did you expect? that no-one would get mad? people do, entire nations do, and since theres hardly a diplomatic way of solving this the way things look, war could easilly be a reallity.

How many nations has the US cast into poverty, and facism? upwards 30, and the rest suffer aswell under insane oil prices, smaller and smaller alotments of steel, trying to solve the third-world debt chrisis (wich the US has created, and wont do s<b></b>hit to better), how about all of the US's recent wars? i helped pay thouse because of NATO...and for what? need i mention could war era hostile takeovers of forighn governments? like my own, wich to this day still issent free bacause the US needs Greenland for its missile defence system, wich they can only get if they have Denmark under controll first, and then we have the US's reluctence to do anything for the good if anyone but themselves, you really think its fair that the rest of the world should solve the CO2 problem, but the US should just keep on spending their cheap oil like it was dirt?

The world cant take much more of this, the only thing keeping this prom turning bad right now is peoples ignorence asto what really goes on in the world of global politics, if more people started learning about it.....

The US empire will fall like all the other opressive regimes in the past, that is not a qeustion, the question is when.

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Except that he would have died of Syphilus and suffered from epilepsy. Not to mention he was a slave owning autocrat. And the he would have killed opposition. And so on, and so on...

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
Only if he wore that cool plant-thing on his head. That would rule.

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
Heh, it would be funny if the US actually isolated itself like what Goat suggests. "Okay, nobody can buy our stuff anymore. No more exporting anything from the US. We'll be happy to buy your stuff, however. We're reducing international ties to a minimum and pulling out of the UN Security Council. And oh yeah, we're also removing all NATO nuclear forces out of Europe so have fun defending yourself. Hope you trust Russia in the future." Then you would see some real third world debt instead of the fictitious crap anti-US people make up. And I'm sure Europe would be damn happy since they hate us so much.

Last edited:

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Iether make an inteligent and researched argument, Jaeg, or just dont post...waste of both our time.

"Then you would see some real third world debt instead of the fictitious crap anti-US people make up."

Please stop insulting youre interlect and further, and start doing some f<b></b>ucking research, the third World owes the US Billions of dollers, but all the money they got back in the day is paied back long ago, now their paing intrests and intrests on intrests, the US is making a fortune off of people starving to death.
How f<b></b>ucking hard would it be for the worlds richest nation to just stop demanding intrests...they allready got the initial money they spent back.

And i dont want to hear another god damn word out of you Jaeg before you can proove to me that you have put fourth research, i want links, and i want quotes from thouse links so i know you have read them, and from reliable sources aswell, what you just said was no better than lying, even if it was out of ignorence, something i do not take kindly to.

And who talks about isolation here? all the world ask of you is that you stop taking unfair advantedge of things, and stop inslaving them, shouldent be hard to do.

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
While it is true that many countries owe money to the IMF and World Bank, I think you fail to understand the nature of debt itself. To explain it I'll use the most in-debt country in the world as an example: the US.

Currently the US is responsible for 6 trillion dollars of external debt. Of course it is impossible for the US to pay this off, but for the purpose of example say that tomorrow the US did. We would have practically severed all polticol-economic ties with the rest of the world.

This would result in many bad, bad things. First off and most importantly, the US would have absolutely no obligation whatsoever to any other country in the world. We would have no obligation to follow UN guidelines, cooperate with neighbors or promote a better world market by providing industrial materials to other countries, to name a few examples. Second, the US would be forced to promote itself only through threats and military manuvers. Lastly, establishing diplomatic relations with the US would be a priviledge, not a right like it is now. Of course it is more complicated than that and one can try to hope that the US could always act on good faith, but you get the idea.

How does this apply to developing countries? Well, debt is accrued from overspending on domestic programs, military development...etc. The international community is more than willing to pay for this with loans at rather low rates. However, the countries fail to spend this money properly usually due to corruption in the governement. What rich countries are now practicing, especially the US, is donating aid with strings attached. This is to promote "good" debt and in turn give the country an entrance into the international community. In other words, debt is nothing more than a number on a piece of paper that shows how responsible a country is to other countries around the world. Right now all members of the EU are aiming to keep their collective debt at 60% of their collective GDP, a purely political move. Many countries attempt to pay off all debts before invading another country, developing nuclear weapons or some other action the international community would look down upon. Others simply do it to reduce foreign influence as Europe is doing right now.

I do agree that in the past the IMF's history of corruption has led to some aggressive tactics involving countries that both refuse to backup debts with production or directly pay them off. Recently that's been addressed with the forming of private evaluation commities with nationaly diverse members.

Saying that the US Treasury "enslaves" poor countries solely for the intent of profit is just ludicrous.

My point is, Goat, is that you should try to understand the nature behind the number before you resort to statements like "what you just said was no better than lying". And I thought you were suggesting that the US become more isolationist than it is now. If not, then what are you suggesting?

Last edited:

Devil Pup

RealMaps Reviewer
Nov 8, 2001
RealMaps
I cannot believe what the majority of you all have posted. Those of you on this board who happen to be Americans and choose to criticize our CIC during a time when unity and support are the order of the day, are a blemish to the US.

Think back to Somalia, 1993. Clinton stuck his nose in another county's business and what resulted? 18+ American soldiers were killed and nothing was accomplished! Years later, Clinton ended up supporting the very man (Mohammed Farrad Aidid) whom he was aiming to overthrow back in '93. 18 dead is 18 too many for a cause that really wasn't.

What the hell was accomplished in Operation: Desert Fox? Exactly.

Does Kosovo have anything to do with the United States? Not really. Was it necessary to become involved and risk American lives in a civil war that's been going on for hundreds of years? That was not our war to fight. Clinton tried to save his presidency by making quick police actions on random countries. You were disgusted by his bedroom antics one minute, and immediately cheered him on for helping other countries before our own.

He raped the defense budget and turned it to our economy. In the article we see on the first post in this thread, Clinton stated his discontent for his own policy! How can you believe anything this man says?! He says that if we worked more on foreign relations rather than our economy, we'd have never been in this mess.

In the late 1990's, Clinton ordered the attack on Osama bin Laden with dozens of American Cruise missiles. Did we accomplish anything other than kill Afghan civilians? Well, to be honest, we did. We pissed off a lot of countries which we were already not in best of terms with. He started an offensive and never ended it. It was a failure and you all chose to forget that. Now you believe this man will be the savior of the U.S.A. Listen. If he ever wanted to be a hero, he had his chance back in the 1960's when he chose to dodge the draft instead.

You call people like myself "heartless bastards" when we oppose giving humanitarian and military aid to countries which have no interest to us as we did in Somalia and Kosovo. You'll find that the majority of our Marines, soldiers, sailors, and airmen feel the same as I do, yet you blame them when politics fouls up in such conflicts as stated above.

As a message to all of you not in support of President Bush in these times, you better check your ****ing history and personal values before you sound off next time.

Here's one more thing for you liberal Sons-of-bitches...

GOD bless the USA!

Devil Pup

RealMaps Reviewer
Nov 8, 2001
RealMaps
Goat ****er. Why don't you tell all of us what the United States has done to you personally so you would take up arms against it? If a terrorist asked you to hijack an American plane and fly it into the Statue of Liberty, would you? No, because you do not hate America. If a group of 20 men armed with pistols had a small backyard scheme to overthrow my country, would you join in? I can rest assured that you would not. You do not hate the US. Show some integrity and grow up.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
The US has had Denmark under millitarry controll since the early days of the could war, Denmark is a small country situated right between the two giants, a good place to have youre nukes, and since its small, it wassent hard to force into doing anything the US wanted. But more importantly fo the US, Denmark used to be a small colonial power, way way back in the day, but to this day, Denmark still has Greenland under its belt, we spend millions on welfare to them a year, and in return, both Denmark and Greenland has political power over eachother, the US needed Greenland more than anything else, so they took Denmark first, and used it as a stepping board to get Greenland, that is why you have the Tuule base mind you.

That militarry controll is still in place to this day, meaning we effectively have a puppet government, wich in return means i have very little freedom or money so that the US can sleep better at night, not to mention that Denamrk is often milked by the US and a few other big nations for own gain, leaving me with very little, and allot of international war criminals as my neighbours, yes you read right, got any unwanted war crims? send them to Denmark, thats what everyone else does, and dont forget that we have lots of blooming IT buisnesses you can easilly rape whilst youre at it.

So lets see, we get all the bad stuff out of this, like going from beeing an obscure little country no-one would care to hit, to beeing a prime target for Soviet missiles because the yanks have hardware stored both here and on greenland, we have to surrender our harbours and airports when ever the US needs them, like now, we get dragged into conflicts we have no buisness being in, we get plundered economicaly....and what do we get in return? not help, thats for sure, the Yanks diddent care to help us during WW-II, do you really think they would in the event of a WW-III? dont be stupid, we are just a milking station and a dumpsite for unwanted stuff.

Ohh yeah, i have plenty reason to love the US :rolleyes:

Then we have all the s<b></b>hit their doing to the middle east, and Africa, wich is really much the same as their doing to us, just on a bigger scale, and they have done the same to meny others, the US is an opressive empire at best.

The US may give its citizens a good living, but youre screwed if you live outside of it.

And what do i suggest Jaeg? only that the US stops oppressing others, and let us be free, that is all i ask.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
it seems a lot of people want that these days, but we can't have peace and freedom unless it's the "right" type of peace and freedom now can we :rolleyes:.

Rabid-pitbull

Oct 13, 2000
Originally posted by Devil Pup
As a message to all of you not in support of President Bush in these times, you better check your ****ing history and personal values before you sound off next time.

Here's one more thing for you liberal Sons-of-bitches...

GOD bless the USA!

:tup:

and to u goat****er it sounds to me like your mad cause ur country has no balls to stand on its own.....;)

Devil Pup

RealMaps Reviewer
Nov 8, 2001
RealMaps
Goat, tell me more about Denmark please. By the way, you mentioned that the US began controlling Denmark and Greenland since the beginning of the Cold War (post WW2). Then you say that since we didn't help you in WW2, we wouldn't help you now. I don't believe the US would ditch Denmark during a time of war, especially not if it's a strategic missile base. I'm not asking rhetorical sarcastic questions here, I want to know a couple things that right now, I do not. Was Denmark allies with the US militarily or economically before WW2? What reason would an isolationist country have to support Denmark if there wasn't any benefit in sight for us? The only reason any country supports another is for the purpose of their own security.

Are you saying that Greenland was a colony of Denmark? Therefore, Greenland was at one time a puppet government of Denmark. Am I hearing you correctly? If not, clarify please. Otherwise, I am lead to believe that any citizen of Denmark holding discontent for the US "occupation" of Denmark would be a hypocrite if they want full power over Greenland once again. Could I be wrong? Who are you paying welfare to, the US or Greenland? You do not pay welfare. Perhaps you pay taxes, but I have not heard of Denmark being a colony of the United States as you make it sound. I will research and consider all you have said. I'm off.

A final point; if the US hadn't gotten a hold of your harbors, etc. (as you say), would you rather have the Russians/former Soviets ruling you with Communism? You would have no choice in your work or schooling, you would be a direct puppet of a dictator, and presently, you would be so poor that a 2-ply cardboard box would look cozy and diseased meat would be filet mignon.