Who Stole My Name?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

assassin69

http://maverick.bdcclan.com: 8001/public/
Feb 16, 2004
here
Lol

Goddamn when i started i had no idea what was going on i thought assassin69 was unique but NO there are more assassin's out there than you think but so far im the only one with the little 69 :D so now that you know there are amny assassin's i leave you with this Hired men are dangerous

SaphireFalcon

Mar 21, 2004
My name is one of the greatest examples of someone who is not englisch. Saphire seems to be wrong it shoot be sapphire, but it think that sounds like sap-fire and that isn't cool.

DINGO2000

DINGO2000{DINGO}
Mar 23, 2004
Saint John-Canada
undefinedundefinedSomeone called me a wild dog in a game,Ichose to go by DINGO.
seems I`m not the only one in the pack I`ve been DINGO for some time
watch for the dog....LOL

Attachments

• Mallee.jpg
    Mallee.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 8

scirmast

Oct 20, 2002
Finland
Visit site
The Dopefish said:
The Dopefish isn't clever at all. I've had a couple guys on other boards try to take it from me...but so far I'm the longest-lasting Unreal-game-playing Dopefish around.

Did you get the name from iD Softwares Commander Keen?

Dus

Confused, I think, maybe.....
May 9, 2000
Somewhere
I've met 1 other Dus so far, but it's a pretty standard Dutch word, so not many people choose to use it for a nick ;)
As for my previous nick, BURR, I've never seen anyone besides me crazy enough to use that one :p

Treyno

If i cant see you..you cant see me :D
Apr 10, 2004
UK
heh...mines just Tony reynolds which is my name but...i use the T off of Tony and Reyno off of reynolds....
which makes TREYNO

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
There's a neonight here on buf, but remember boys and grrrls..

I SI TEH RAEL TING :mad: :man: :rockon: :cake:

Yes, I'm even better than the real thing.

I haven't met another neonite yet ingame.

^_°

Last edited: