Who did you learn from?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Superkillerdude87: He taught me how to fire the guns with my mouse.

UltimateHeadshotGuy1996: Showed me how to always get a head shot with any weapon forever.

Dark_Pulse: Dark_Pulse.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Hanover_Fist, DaBeatard, and Brizz taught me the basics (Brizz taught me the invisible boost in UT2003 ;) ).

Various clanmates, first in {tWe} then in [Ci], taught me more advanced skills.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Self-Taught mostly, but SpineblaZe gave me my first taste of good hard asskicking, and then FragBU developed and nurtured me over the next 3, 4 years.

DemoGuy: Taught me to take it, oh yeah.

Anyone who's called me a cheater: They were good for a laugh.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
Bigshow taught me how to run and snipe, FatBastard taught me how to camp.

Peregrine

Death from above
Jan 16, 2001
Lake Erie Shoreline
www.gaihope.net
Self Taught: Been doing it since Doom over a 56K modem bitches.

Yea, I'm old.
Progression:
Doom, Doom2, Heretic, Hexen, Heretic2.... it goes on. ;)

Reverend Whoopass: taught me what it was like to be slaughtered in a 1v1 (UT99).
1st map: 20-0
2nd Map: 20-3 (got 3 w00t!)
3rd map: 20-0

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
I started with UT99

Playing with Rooster, Danny, CookieMonster, DragonAsh, Ashram, and Survey_Says had the greatest impact on my skills. Playing in The Roost was probably the best times of my UT99 experience. Those where the good old says. Of course I was on 56k and a dumb teenager at the time so all I did was playing computer games and work so that could be part of the reason why I got as good as I did on a dial up connection.

UT2k4

When I moved to Florida I got a cable connection and hooked back up with ISV-K, my old clan from UT99. This got boring very quickly and soon Rune, Hanky and I moved to TB:: - The Brothel. Playing with TB:: quickly honed my skills more than I could've imagined. Fork, 9_Inches_Of_Afro, Naked_Fat_Guy, Panama_Red, Delphi and the others quickly found my weaknesses and after a while they where elimated. We where the number one team for ONS for a long time and also took the number one spot in CTF a couple of times from teams like Notorious. The best part of it all was that we really weren't that serious so competing at such a high level was really fun. Especially when everyone thought we would get destroyed and we always ended up putting up a hell of a fight.

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Seabiscuit taught me how anyone who beats me is cheating.

Everything I need to know about life I learned from UT.