Who designed th Human Body?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[DecoY]

Phat out of hell
Nov 6, 2001
MIA: please find me
3 guys at studying for engineer are discussing who designed th Human Body.
the first one says it was an electrician, considering how much power go trough the nerves.
The second guy disagrees. He says it was a mechanic.
"Look at the joints, only a machine can make such smooth movements."
The third guy totally disagrees with both of 'em...
He says it was a project-developer.
The two others are confused, so he explains:
"Who else can put a chemical wastepipe through a recreation area!!!"
:D

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
But the real 'person' who designed the human body is God.

why did he make so many design errors then? All the evidence suggests that the human body is a result of numerous compromises from evolving from a quadraped to a biped.

I guess he got his "magicel holy clay wot made mans" on discount because it had dirt in it?

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by @kuma
(...) All the evidence suggests that the human body is a result of numerous compromises from evolving from a quadraped to a biped. (...)

Nah, that's just 'cos He ran out of ideas so He just threw a few older designs together. I understand He was in quite a hurry to get it done and call it a day. All this creating must've been tedious work.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
thats what you get when you rush a job.

seriously. an entire planet in seven days? and you wonder why it has gliches...

no sense of professionalism in omnipotent creator types these days.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

I guess he got his "magicel holy clay wot made mans" on discount because it had dirt in it?

I think we've been made out of wood.... hences the word morning wood : )

Mad Merse

Don't Ask
Nov 5, 2001
Visit site

why did he make so many design errors then? All the evidence suggests that the human body is a result of numerous compromises from evolving from a quadraped to a biped.

this post = teh funnay! :)

Man makes straightforward comment.

@kuma overreacts and spews forth a mass of ill-warranted cynicism.

I laugh because I ingested too much caffeine. :D

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I think you took a wrong turn on the way to the BUF forum, sunshine.

The joke led to a long moment of stony silence & AeroBlasters unpleasant and obsessive brand of Old Testament christianity has started to get on my nerves. I dont care if you read the bible 20 times a day, eat nothing but cabbage or get off on sticking your pee-pee in little old ladies, I just dont want to hear about it on EVERY FUCKING POST YOU MAKE

Thanks

A/S/L?

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Exceptional

its human nature to blame others for ones actions.

my step- mom is so involved with religion it makes me literaly sick.
so claims that god helped her with her back problems. No, the only thing that helped you was yourself. you just blame god so you can feel better.
When i was in my 2nd car accident (the near death one) i was told that god wasnt ready for me yet. (rofl god doesnt want me, id eat him) bull ****, the visions i saw were not a bright light, pearly gates, or any of that other bull****. i make my own afterlife.
if money is the root of all evil, then why do we have to donate 10% of our earnings to god? makes no sense
Cat_Fuzz, im sure you say that god has blessed you with the ability to make web pages? i laugh at you! so you are saying 20 years ago you could make a webpage no problem? god gave you the ability to do so, i cant see why not.
its said that if god dont want you, you go to hell. well what if satan dont want you, where do you go?
God is all knowing, and all powerful. why didnt he know that satan was gonna rebel and go start his own world?
all these religions but yet one demands that they are right and all those who are not with them are wrong and they will go to hell and rot in fire and brimstone. Sounds like the worlds largest cult gathering to me.
people say they have been touched. no you havent dumbass those are goose bumps.
when i did belive in christianity, i had the pastor to that thing where he touches you and you faint, THE DAMN BASTARD TRYED TO PUSH ME OVER! thats why all those people are fainting, he is shoving them, so they fall! lol, i did this again a year ago and the pastor didnt push me, but when i didnt faint the man cried. and i was forbidden to come back. dont know exactly why...

i expect all these questions to be answerd. those that arent answered, heh im just proving my point

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
its all bullSHIT!!!!!!

My father in law is a preacher and this is what he had to say about blacks and afganis..........they arent suppose to be here, that god didnt intend for them to be here. you know what i told my wife? "now you see where predjudice comes from" and she agreed with me..........