Where are the former Tournament Winners?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Makes you wonder doesn't it, how many more "hidden treasures" there might still be...

Yeah, I know some Unreal veterans who didn't even know about the secret ASMD hidden in Depths of Rrajigar, under the first elevator :p

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
And it is said that there's a Nali altar with blood over it in Dark Arena, but I couldn't locate that one.

This is new to me, but there isn't one in the map! Dark Arena has just the Columbia Easter Egg behind the Nali Crucifix, over the main entrance to the fortress.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Maybe it's in Vandora Temple though... Quite hard to understand this...
The Dark Arena, a Roman-style coliseum of sorts, appears to be of Nali origin, and situated in view of the large portrait of Vandora, who herself has a vengeful, hot-tempered look characteristic of the attitudes of some Roman deities, is a sacrificial altar complete with a blood groove. What exactly was sacrificed on this altar is unknown, but it is easily large enough for a Nali to lie on.
http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Nali

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I wonder where those informations are coming from... but there is some kind of altar in Vandora's room, without blood on it though.