Whats the funniest thing that has happend to you while playing INF online.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
... not much 'takes off' in the Infiltration Online forum :D

Um...funniest thing...

Oh: AS-Bridge. Bots against humans. We were assaulting the final bridge, and there was a TON of weapons on the ground. Running to the final objective, when BOOM! All the weapons behind me went up, the weapons near them exploded, and chased me all the way to the trigger, which I missed. :D

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Was killed by a pair of guys looking like Laurel&Hardy from these old comic movies. After killing me and with both still in the same room, they naded themselves when they hear the footsteps of each other, thinking it was another tango...they died! :D

I rofled for 1 minute... ;)

Nightmare

Only human
Sep 23, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Emptied my M-16 in Norwich, when the seconds counter was
running below 5 secs. Apparently the last enemy managed to
find and kill my last team mate just then, because the 90 sec
message came up again. I look left in the Mill House, and there
the enemy is - and me with an empty gun! I thought it was
funny he didn`t shoot me immediately, but backed behind the
inner wall after a sec or two. I switched to the M-9 pistol and
LO! the enemy came around the corner with a knife in his hand.
BLAM! Headshot. :)

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
I was in Kosovo, in a house's first floor, when a teamate (named INF_Player) walked in the house and began throwing nades to my floor to "clean it" ... I was of course very unhappy when i got hurt (this fool wasn't able to kill even a teammate), but i laughed hard when his second grenade bounced back to him and killed him.... :D Of course, he accused me of friendly fire :rolleyes:

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
A prone "sniper" took a 7.62mm from me, and had 2 of my 40mm's land right next to him from accross EP.
He was shooting at my teammates, so I know he wasn't AFK.
I walked halfway accross EP, jumped and stepped on him, then emptied the clip on him.

Troubleshooter

Aug 5, 2000
The Netherlands
Map: siberia

Reason: my biggest single TK mistake.

when the round started half of our team switched to grenades and pulled the pin out, i did the same thing but insted of primary fire i pressed and held the secondary button. Result? 5 out of 8 teammembers where killed by me.

IT was an accident i swear :D

6mm

Shooting first..shooting some more......
1. Map: EP

Our team started at the large house (nearest to the street). We proceeded to run like fuk, 40mms flying through the air like the 4th of July. 7 Minutes later things were kinda quit and myself and another guy was making our way to the plane (coming from the large blue/green crate). I entered one of the houses looking onto the plane, and proceded to check out wherther any snipers were camping near the plane.

At this stage there were about 3 of my team left, and about 5 of the other team.

I spotted movement in the little building into which the plane crashed, and quickly sent out a teamchat like this: " I have a tango at the plane, speak now or you're fukked". I waited 2 seconds, and proceded to take aim with my m203. Just as I was about to fire, this came up: "NONONO WAAIGHY!!!!!!!".

:), the guy then stuck his head up and I saw he was one of mine, hehehe.

2. Map: EP

This was around the time when the new grenade aiming system got into being, and no one was used to aiming a grenade without a crosshair.

Well, again my team started at the large double story house, with MGS, and the game got off to a running start. I loaded heavy with 5 x M67 frags, a M9 with 2 clips, an M16/M203 combo with 5 mags and 40mm nades.

I headed first for one of the houses overlooking the main street, putting down supressive fire and 40mms on the sniping ridge around the far end of the street.

3 M16 mags and 3 40mm nades later I shifted position back to one of the houses overlooking the plane, again nearest to the blue/green crate.

I entered one of the double story houses and immediatly heard movement on the second floor. Obviously a road runner had decided to rush around from the enemy base, past the plane and tried to catch us from behind. I confirmed with my team that no one was around in the area and also called for backup just in case.

I then proceded to try and flush him out. Twas total fukking mayhem. It started with him getting an angle on me and squizing off a couple of shots with an MP5, and I started throwing M67 frags........

5 x M67 frags, 2 x M9 clips, and 2 x M16 mags later, the whole floor and ceiling of the ground floor was black, the walls looked like somebody was spotting artillary fire and there was one dead tango on the ground floor, me standing with knife in hand.

Outside was 2 of my team mates, laughing their fukking asses off, me as well.

:) I love INF

Streaks

Crunchings and munchings!
Mar 25, 2001
VA
www.incomeforliving.com
Sicily Night - was over by one of the small bridges at the end of the water and a sniper and I rounded the corner, he dove between the boxes and the wall and went prone with his .50. I had a PSG and was behind the farthest building from him, leaning out. After about three or four exchanges, I pulled my pistol and stuck my head out and back to draw fire, when he went for it, I sprinted up, right down his barrel and capped him with my 9mm : )

Ok so it's not as flashy a story but I've not been playing INF online that much :D

And to that dude, sorry mate, but I got scared facing a .50 at point blank *grin*

Streaks/A Hapless Victim

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
one time i switched sides and forgot about it, so i was sneaking along and I came up next to two enemies (cept i thought they were friends). i walked up next to them. one of the turned around, saw me then looked forward again. A second later he realized that i was on the other team and wheeled back around and shot me

wwwwww

Mar 26, 2001
Map: Chasm

My Clan mate [-I-]Misty, but enemy in that match saw me on the bridge Iron bridge. I was last man, and he jumped out from the fecking MG and fired a m203 in mid air and hit be right in the face. I died before he hit the water, so they won that round

God I laughed

CoMaNdore<TBF>

#define _FAMAS_USER_H
Jan 1, 2002
Norway
irc.tizite.com
Map : Peru
We played 2 vs 1

OK I did see the other dude(E) he was sitting behind those crates whid the MG and I was going to flank him.....

So I came up from behind and was just going to shot the crap out off him he. My teammate rushing from the front suddenly the enemy trows himself into prone and I and my teammate fired of in the face off each other.........

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Map: Manor Farm

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever done in INF

I was on red, blue were gettting a beating as their ranks were thinning out while people left the server. So one round, I managed to get myself killed fairly quicky and after inspecting the scoreboard and seeing blue's problem, being the all round great guy I am, I switched teams. The round took a lot longer than usual to finish and by the time it ended I was a little restless and raring to go.
I spawned alone and quickly ran towards the main barn. There was a firefight going on already inside, and as I'd slipped in through a side entrance and hadn't been noticed, it was time for Mr Ka-Bar. I spotted one guy alone, partly seperated from his teamates, I slipped around the side and went straight for him. About 2 metres away, he turned, his ACOG'ed M16 down by his hip but pointing right at me. I lunged at him and took a swipe, missing completely. Expecting imminent death, I was very surprised to see him back away from me. Obviously not confident in his hip-shooting capabilities, I took advantage of the situation and chased after him. This carried on for what felt like 5 minutes, me chasing him and him refusing to fire back, running around and around in circles until, finally, his stamina ran out. I closed in and made the kill. Immediately I heard speech. 'Watch your fire!'

Yep, I'd forgotten I'd switched

(sorry again NiceGuy)

Troubleshooter

Aug 5, 2000
The Netherlands
Originally posted by G-Fresh
Map: Manor Farm

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever done in INF

I was on red, blue were gettting a beating as their ranks were thinning out while people left the server. So one round, I managed to get myself killed fairly quicky and after inspecting the scoreboard and seeing blue's problem, being the all round great guy I am, I switched teams. The round took a lot longer than usual to finish and by the time it ended I was a little restless and raring to go.
I spawned alone and quickly ran towards the main barn. There was a firefight going on already inside, and as I'd slipped in through a side entrance and hadn't been noticed, it was time for Mr Ka-Bar. I spotted one guy alone, partly seperated from his teamates, I slipped around the side and went straight for him. About 2 metres away, he turned, his ACOG'ed M16 down by his hip but pointing right at me. I lunged at him and took a swipe, missing completely. Expecting imminent death, I was very surprised to see him back away from me. Obviously not confident in his hip-shooting capabilities, I took advantage of the situation and chased after him. This carried on for what felt like 5 minutes, me chasing him and him refusing to fire back, running around and around in circles until, finally, his stamina ran out. I closed in and made the kill. Immediately I heard speech. 'Watch your fire!'

Yep, I'd forgotten I'd switched

(sorry again NiceGuy)

:lol: :lol: :lol: best one so far

:D :D

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
this thing happend during a 2vs2 league war:
map was flagstaff, gohsting disabled
i got shot, my buddy leprakip got 1 of the evil enemies, then he went in an elevatorshaft and waited for the second to show up... Then i heard the sound of a pin being pulled out, so i said RUN NADE to kip.... then we heard a boom and we won the round, the guy missed his nade and didnt run away :D

give me a sec, i had a screenie of this....

i trew 4 nades on the ground without pulling the pin, then when i heard some1 i trew a nade on those 4 nades... the screenie shows it all :)

and last but not least, i was in kazachstan retreating cuz i had robar only loadout and got in cqb, i took out the guy i met, but another showed up, and another and another.... after like 1 minute i killed 4 people going to the same place...

Sparky_NZ

Don't Flinch
Jun 1, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
Me gettin in the groove and owning everyone with my 400 ping :D

One really good one was on Research Site when I was on red. I waited behind the crate in the corner of red spawn and leant around and got one guy coming from blue spawn, then turned to my right and shot two guys coming out of the tunnel in the head and then the last enemy also coming from blue spawn. All in about 15 sec :)

[IMK]MiCHiEL

Jan 6, 2002
NEDERLAND
Visit site
very funny

i was in a room with to enemy's, one in front of me and one behind me, i immediatly switched autoprone in and the two enemy's shot each other in the head!!!!!!! and i was ROLLING ON FLOOR FROM LAUGHING!!! hahaha

Well, one time while playing on INF-Trenches on AFA, i was sniping and i had only 3 shots left. It got down to me and one other person, if that person reads this they'll know who they are.

Anyway, i was sitting there scanning the whole feild. Then i decided to get up to walk away instead of sitting like a duck. So before going out of prone i turned around toward the way i was going to go, and RIGHT behind me, aiming his gun directly between my eyes was him! I shot him with my rifly point blanc and won the match! Everybody said they wish they had a pic of it! He said he was sitting there and telling all the dead players to come and watch him blow me away from behind!

lol, talk about a backfired plan! That was sooo great!

:lol: