What Pistol do you want!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Well!?

• H&K Mark 23 US SOCCOM

Votes: 66 86.8%
  • Walther P99 carry

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
Mk23 SOCCOM: :)
Most powerfull pistol in game.
Highset calibre pistol in the game.
Only suppressable pistol in the game.
Only flashlight pistol in the game.
Laser pistol
accurate pistol
Solid Snake uses it!!!!!!

Mk23 SOCCOM: :(
High price.
High bulk.
Slow reload time. (harder than usual to pull slide back)
Only 12 in one Mag.
Loud when not suppressed. (I mean LOUD)
attachments are pricy.
attachments are bulky.

WP99 :)
High capacity.
semi-quiet.
Medeum bulk (I suggest they change this)
Laser pistol.
Quick reload (Under 2 sec AVG.)
James Bond uses it!!!!!!

WP99: :(
Medeum Bulk.
High price.
High attachment price.

You choose

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
From what i heard the 9mm is actually louder the the .45 on top of that the .45 performance sucks big donkey nuts. It lacks range and penetration and is pretty much useless unless your target is naked or nearly so. (IE any soldier would wear at the VERY least lvII body armour which can stop a .45 without any difficulties whatsoever.) I'd go with the WP99 simply because it's not .45

SoSilencer

Harry Goz (1932 - 2003)
Nov 27, 2000
unrealdev.net
I don't care about round power, range, rof, mag capacity, reload time, cost, lasers, flashlights, or any of that other crap. All I care about is having a pistol with a supressor!

Aequi

ballistically challenged
Apr 23, 2001
Denmark, duh
Visit site
comparison to the DE?

example:
...main problem with FiveSeven when compared with DE:

Size (it blocks to much of the view)
Stoppingpower (more than two hits to kill is too much)
Penetration (not sure here, but i SEEM to be able to shoot through more things with the DE)

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Technically the 5-7 should be able to penetrate more than the DE in .357. The 5.7x28 is superb at penetrating kevlar - and only fairly good at wounding.

Anyway, as soon as body armor is added the 2-shot-kills with the DE might stop fast - as the JSP is more likely to be stopped by kevlar.

BTW:
I suppose by laser pistol he meant they'll both have a laser attachment - which does not turn them into laser-pistols of course, a LAM is simply an aiming aide, but I think all of you knew that.

Snakeye :D
PS: The Ammo List states the 5.7x28 has 3 times stopping power of a 9x19; is that true and if so, how the hell is this possible?

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
O.K.

now that I have proven my point,

NEW VERSION SUGGESTION:

Add the Mk23 Soccom SOON!

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
My sidearm: IMI Micro Uzi

Needed for a sniper's sidearm. As good as I am with the M9, when moving from place to place with a PSG1 on your back, it just doesn't cut it against an M16.

Mr. HotDog

[Insert Text Here]
Apr 2, 2001
Visit site
SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!!
SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!! SOCOM!!!