what bulletstorm shouldn't have.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
The weapons get upgrades and stuff. So I think it's not that bad. The only weapons you could probably want are a shotgun and a rocket launcher. Bits of the RL are already covered by the flail fun, and the overcharge shot of the AR is pretty much like a shotgun, so I guess it's fine.

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
What this game shouldn't have ?

Multiplayer ... or failing that, multiplayer wihout bots.
And no pc-version please, unless they do release an editor in the retail-version instead of merely promising one and never delivering due to crappy sales/piracy.

/me thinks this game should never get a pc-version simply because those guys don't buy games to play ... they buy them just so they can complain about how much the developers suck when their favourite feature isn't implemented.

From all the whining in your post I see that you totally missed how much console-gamers are whining too (GoW forums, visit it. Then you would whine less about PC-gamers but whine about all gamers and could call yourself a gamer too since you whine so much).

Last edited:

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Just seen the new gameplay from gamescom.

I think they should re-name skillshots to "if you can't do this give up shots". Players freezing midair for a stupidly long amount of time. imo removes all the skill from it. Slows the game down so much. Which makes what should be a fast paced, awesome game, boring.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
It's not as easy as you think, and it's definitely not easy to get the skillshots that will give you more points. ;)

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I thought it was an awesome thing. Also, does someone know how the leash overcharge works? What are the limitations of it?

EDIT: Maybe for higher difficulties, less enemy levitation time hopefully?

Last edited:

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
What Bulletstorm shouldn't have (taken from the latest news thread):

The current voice-actor and the cheesy dialogue.

You still have enough time to rewrite and re-record it. Thanks. :)

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
Two weapon swap ...
Slowmo, it's linked with the kick and the leash, but the thing I want it the fact it's optional.
And any form of DRM, but this one would be tricky :(

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
It's the enemy that has been hit who slows down, not everything else. Either way, I wouldn't ask it already.

Blade_hunter

Jan 23, 2008
Yes, but it makes the shooting on it too easy IMO, that's why I want it optional.
Also I think you guys should post into the Bulletstorm forum.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
The problem that we don't even know how the game is hard really (I mean, the real difficulty of the game, not the easy piss shown in the videos), so I wouldn't go that far at asking for the slomo thing being optional.

But well yeah, enemies slow down for too many seconds, letting you eat biscuits without hurry while playing the game.

Blade_hunter

Jan 23, 2008
For me it makes the skill shots a lot more easy, I think the fact they could be disabled won't hurt anyone, if you want challenge and you are able to handle this, then disable it, otherwise use it and keep it.
People can play at their own level. Difficulty levels exists, and people can choose their own difficulty

Last edited: