What are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Loosetooth

May 28, 2020
I like that there are some posts about doom 2016 on this page, and now we have the new doom game, which is great

BdazmedPrim

Jun 11, 2021
Hi folks!
What about playing now? Wazzup?
I'm currently playing small PC games and mobile coz have just some minutes for it now

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 with friends online a lot this last month or so. What a great polished game!

FLXzld9agAQdwdH

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Played Call of Duty: Ghosts single player campaign. Pretty average and too short. It just felt like the campaign got started and it was over.

Now replaying Metro 2033 Redux on the PS4.

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Fallout 4 for the first time. Yep, took me that long.
No, I have not yet played Skyrim either.

maxdamage

Unreal Series Fan for life!
Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Atm I'm playing the repack version of Borderlands 1 GOTYE. Have the original game but can't activate it and I doubt the key will activate on Steam.

Arevale

May 22, 2023
I am playing Grand Theft Auto V. One of the most impressive aspects of GTA V is its storytelling. The game follows three main characters, each with its unique personality and motivations. Players can switch characters at any time, allowing them to experience the game from different perspectives.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I am playing Grand Theft Auto V. One of the most impressive aspects of GTA V is its storytelling. The game follows three main characters, each with its unique personality and motivations. Players can switch characters at any time, allowing them to experience the game from different perspectives.
Warframe...........

maxdamage

Unreal Series Fan for life!
Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Started carry on playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 1.Almost finished Borderlands 1:GOTYE main part but the 4 expansions beckon...