1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by TWD, Dec 27, 2012.

1. [GU]elmur_fud

[GU]elmur_fud I have balls of Depleted Uranium

I am playing Skyrim...sorta. After installing a bunch of mods to make it super hi def I was still bored so I installed a couple nudity mods and sex mods. I altered one of the mods to make npcs try to have sex with other npcs if they see nudity (which has weird buggy results) and now I am just running around stealing everyone's clothes turning the continent into an orgy.

I'll be getting fallout 4 next week.

2. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

I've trying to get pretty good at Mortal Kombat X but my shitty controller is making that a hard goal to attain.

3. Carbon

Carbon Altiloquent bloviator.

Started Fallout 4, 7 hours in. Pretty good so far.

4. Median12

Median12 Mapper

ATM?
    Dirt3, Rally type game because I'm addicted.
    I played a TombRaider one recently until it finished, (Ending movie was GREAT!) ..Laura all dirty and shooting wolves with a crossbow.. on an island and I forgot the name.
    but mainly Dirt3 on PC.
    I am still making the Occupant 17 MOD... Alpha Testers are making my life hell............ takes time.

5. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

Career mode in NHL16, career in Forza 6, AC2: Revelations and, intermittenly, FO3: New Vegas

6. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

Picked up Fallout 4 and am slowly working my way through the wasteland. Only a couple of hours in but enjoying it so far. Never figured out how the wind up gun worked.

7. Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge ╠╣E╚╚O

you mean the laser musket?

charge it once to do base damage.
    charge it twice for double, thrice for triple, and so on. it can eventually be upgraded to hold 5 charges, I believe.

8. Hunter

how do you charge it?

9. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

reload, reload again for extra cranks.
    granted you got ecells.

10. Hunter

Ah I gave up with it and just beat people to death with a baton.

Done my first proper quest and slowly getting in to it. Need to revisit some places to find everything and keep my ammo levels up. Any tips for hoarding ammo?

11. Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge ╠╣E╚╚O

just keep playing.

ammo is not scarce (unfortunately.)
    it just feels that way until you're closer to level 10 or so. I wish it were a lot harder to find ammo, or that they would allow us to build our own using scrap.

12. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

I really want to give dead space another go. I did enjoy the game, to a certain point. Damn thing is that, iirc, all monsters spawn from the same points/same moment. So in that case I remember practically all spawnpoints. But I liked the visceral look of the game in combination with the ominous music. And I truly want to (ab)use the plasma cutter/line rack again. Great fun.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  13. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

Since about the end of 2012 or so, Terraria's been my digital crack. With the demise of the server I helped admin on, my Terraria has been reduced (although I moderate at another server now) but recently I grabbed Castle Crashers on Steam for $4.24 and this has been my life for the last week. Trying to unlock characters... although I don't think I can unlock the Insane mode ones (beating the Industrial Warehouse on Insane, and beating the Frost King on Insane... not a thing I see happening) so I can't get the Necromancer and the Cultist, but the Necromancer sucks playing as him anyway.

14. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

Also, I'd suggest checking out the game Paint The Town Red. Uses Minecraft voxel-style characters and basically you just kill everyone in the level. It's still early access (very early access) but looks very promising. I'd liken it to Hatred, but the other extreme (being pixelized and all, they can show basically whatever they want.)

15. NeoNite

Does that mean I can kill the houses as well? And the furniture? :D wouldn't that be something if they'd suddenly stand up and attack you? Did anyone ever think of that?

Well I'm playing through Elite force 1 again. It's been aaaaaages. I used to be really impressed with its looks. I'm currently playing the Scavenger mission. I'm in the human compartment now. Sneaking around the Klingons was fun.

16. NeoNite

Oh come on, it was just a joke .. the houses thing. Doesn't mean I'll come to your house and strangle your dog. Really. That's also a joke; Probably a bad one, but hey.. it's the season. Or something like that.

Playing through EF.. old game. Quite fun. I'm on the last mission, at the entrace of the forge ship.

17. NeoNite

Zombieshooter. Fun game. Tons of monsters and blood. Good for relaxing.

18. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

Depth (Shark VS Diver game)
    Rainbow Six Siege
    Fallout 4
    Party Hard
    Don't Starve Together

I've been all over the place lately with games.

19. Al

Al Reaper

We need to play more League, Jackal.

20. Vaskadar

Vaskadar It's time I look back from outer space

Dark Souls 3
    Subnautica
    Mechwarrior Online
    Space Engineers