Warnings...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[HT]ÜberByte

Jul 31, 2004
I get TONS AND TONS of ut2vote warnings in my server console when me or anyone else is connected to my server. They do not seem to affect gameplay, but I get them every nano-second. Here is an example:

Warning: UT2Vote VCTF-Face-Classic-SE.UT2Vote (Function UT2Vote43.UT2Vote.Tick:097A) Accessed None 'C'
Warning: UT2Vote VCTF-Face-Classic-SE.UT2Vote (Function UT2Vote43.UT2Vote.Tick:097A) Accessed None 'C'

It happens on every single map, and there are so many that the whole server console is filled with them and nothing else.

Skipx2

Aug 19, 2004
I have had a similar string of warnings as well when using a server ad mutator.

My question is there a downside to suppressing warnings on the server? :eek:

Thanks.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
My question is there a downside to suppressing warnings on the server
Not really as warnings is basically a debug feature and should be defaulted off but Epic defaulted it on simply because of the many crap maps that are produced and it can show up some serious errors in badly made maps.
What I suggest is everytime you add some new maps to your server remove the Suppress=Warning and once these maps have been played several times without a zillion warnings, then put it back.