UT2kX VCTF-karsitu

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Heimdallr

Apr 20, 2011
Name : VCTF-Karsitu (Or VCTF-Kärsitu).
Version : UT2004

Contest :
In this place, the lava is a resource of profit. Many people died for large companies who want only more and more money.
Many plants were built to extract the lava. Each building had the same construction, the middle form can accept the spaceships.
The pipes and pumps could fill the different conveys.
But like the usual, the companies find always some ressources with a better profit.
With the time, the plants are abandoned. The robbers stole the pipes, the pumps, the stairs, ...
Some people tell : the robber are some mapmakkers who use in their maps.
But, many think is an urban story...

Credits :
- Nova for the special avril,
- Raew,
- Aximon for his video about dodges,
- Many guys, but there are too much, i couldn't remember all of them.

Info about the game :
Number players : 5 vs 5
Weapon : all without spider .
Super weapon : redemer and invisibility
Vehicles : scorpion, hellbender and raptor.

The link
>> VCTF-karsitu <<

Some sreens

axîmon's vid.
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h39VlYXRo5E&feature=player_embedded[/M]

Enjoy or Cry.

Tux Android

Voice Pack Penguin
May 19, 2011
Philippines
Looks good.

Quite impressive about the lighting, use of default textures, player spawns, and nice looking UT99 themed invisibility pickup and green-colored adrenaline pickup (you know where the invisibility, green-colored adrenaline and Redeemer are hiding! ;)) The thing is: The lava and skybox texture detail are huge and the bots seems got stucked in the middle part. Gameplay is okay and bots can be better despite of being stucked. No less-paragraphed critique for me. Voted 5 stars. ;)

Direct mirror added to UT-Files.com:
http://ut2004.ut-files.com/index.php?dir=Maps/VCTF/&file=VCTF-Karsitu.zip

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Wow, don’t fall in the lava and I like the dodge shield gun jump video (and other video); I like the fact that you can perform the shock combo from all the way across the map flag-to-flag; nice atmosphere, textures/meshes and skybox; I like the fact that you can CTF on foot as easily as with a vehicle, ok maybe not that easy.;)